BSoD Help?

Scheer

I have been getting BSoD's after swapping my motherboard and CPU to Haswell and usually I can figure them out, but I am stuck on this one...

Anyone on here who would be able to help if I posted my minidumps?

All drivers have been updated, and memory was tested and swapped out to different sticks without any luck... I'd prefer to not do a clean install if I can help it.

I've done it several times without any issues, is this something new with Haswell then? My old CPU from this computer went into a new motherboard and used my old OS/SSD for my HTPC, and the CPU from the HTPC went into my shop computer, neither of those are having problems.

does your power supply say haswell ready? I know it sounds stupid, but I've had friends who have that problem.

I've done it several times without any issues, is this something new with Haswell then? My old CPU from this computer went into a new motherboard and used my old OS/SSD for my HTPC, and the CPU from the HTPC went into my shop computer, neither of those are having problems.

If you change your CPU and motherboard to something newer or older (in terms of generation), you need to re-install Windows.