Need Help

I'm trying to build a good Animation, game development, gaming rig 

this is going to do everything game development related with only a single user (Me) and will also be used for basic video editing and other workstation stuff for school

I'm having Issues finding a good multi-gpu setup that'll allow me to use 6 monitors for animation (3 for gaming is okay) but i really need 6 to make the animation and 3d modeling easier 

I would like to use Nvidia but it that is too complicated for a newbie to do i'll go with the best advice 

currently i'm just looking for a gpu then i'll build the rest of the rig around that           

Thank you to everyone willing to help me 

(please don't mention eyefinity    i've looked into that and i don't like it)

Budget?

COMPUTER: Mobile Battlestation  |  CPU: INTEL I7-8700k |  Motherboard: Asus z370-i Strix Gaming  | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW ACX 3.0 | Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken 2 Rev. b |  PSU: Corsair SF600 | HDD: Samsung 860 evo 1tb

my dad say's he'll buy it for me as a 'i believe in your goals here this'll help you gift' piece by piece so as long as the price range is reasonable he'll be okay with it    (he understands that computers are expensive to build)

(new to site    not sure if there's an easier way to reply to you)

my dad say's he'll buy it for me as a 'i believe in your goals here this'll help you gift' piece by piece so as long as the price range is reasonable he'll be okay with it (he understands that computers are expensive to build)

(new to site not sure if there's an easier way to reply to you)

In the lower right hand corner of the post you can reply to people, and let them know you are replying. This is found on the left on tapatalk.

If you had to guess on what he would consider a reasonable total, what would it be?

COMPUTER: Mobile Battlestation  |  CPU: INTEL I7-8700k |  Motherboard: Asus z370-i Strix Gaming  | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW ACX 3.0 | Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken 2 Rev. b |  PSU: Corsair SF600 | HDD: Samsung 860 evo 1tb

What sort of resolution would the 6 monitors have? IOW, could one not simply work with fewer higher resolution units?

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

In the lower right hand corner of the post you can reply to people, and let them know you are replying. This is found on the left on tapatalk.

If you had to guess on what he would consider a reasonable total, what would it be?

ummm    I guess he would tell me no more the $500    $550 max per gpu   then he would say   unless i can prove why i need a more expensive one    

(he is a really flexible guy in that kin of stuff) 

What sort of resolution would the 6 monitors have? IOW, could one not simply work with fewer higher resolution units?

I have no idea     like you probably guess I've just started building computer's    i've takne apart computer's and monitors and know some basic things but You just spoke Japanese to me    lol

I have no idea     like you probably guess I've just started building computer's    i've takne apart computer's and monitors and know some basic things but You just spoke Japanese to me    lol

Then you do not need six monitors.

Then you do not need six monitors.

for the software i'm using for game development 6 monitors would help and i'm a quick learner  

for the software i'm using for game development 6 monitors would help and i'm a quick learner

What software will you be using?

What software will you be using?

autodesk software (i think that's the name)

blender

unity

maya

photoshop

the adobe products 

the main reason for 6 monitors is the 3D editing things    1 monitor per  main angle 

blender

unity

maya

photoshop

the adobe products

the main reason for 6 monitors is the 3D editing things 1 monitor per main angle

I'd start with 3 1080p monitors.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B009POS0GS/ref=mp_s_a_1_93?qid=1449294041&sr=8-93π=AC_SX110_SY165_QL70&keywords=24+inch+monitor

Something like 3 of these would be a good start for you.

Do you have any brand loyalty for Motherboards, CPU, GPU, etc?

I'd start with 3 1080p monitors.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B009POS0GS/ref=mp_s_a_1_93?qid=1449294041&sr=8-93π=AC_SX110_SY165_QL70&keywords=24+inch+monitor

Something like 3 of these would be a good start for you.

Do you have any brand loyalty for Motherboards, CPU, GPU, etc?

okay   i'll start with 3   thanks for advice 

um the only thing i'm specific about is i would like a Intel CPU    everything else i don't have brand loyalty 

blender

unity

maya

photoshop

the adobe products 

the main reason for 6 monitors is the 3D editing things    1 monitor per  main angle 

You cannot even answer a question fundamental to producing video content. How can you be so positive that you need many more monitors than professionals typically use?

okay i'll start with 3 thanks for advice

um the only thing i'm specific about is i would like a Intel CPU everything else i don't have brand loyalty

Alright, so in all actuality, you're really not wanting to get gaming cards if you're really set on doing this for this purpose.

I recommend doing some research on what, if any, benefit professional GPUs would give you.

If professional GPUs are recommended, I just found a good deal on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0072LC4LS/ref=mp_s_a_1_11?qid=1449294952&sr=8-11π=AC_SX110_SY165_QL70&keywords=quadro+6000

Professional GPUs are extremely overpriced considering the only real benefit is better driver support, so this is honestly a petty good deal.

Alright, so in all actuality, you're really not wanting to get gaming cards if you're really set on doing this for this purpose.

I recommend doing some research on what, if any, benefit professional GPUs would give you.

If professional GPUs are recommended, I just found a good deal on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0072LC4LS/ref=mp_s_a_1_11?qid=1449294952&sr=8-11π=AC_SX110_SY165_QL70&keywords=quadro+6000

Professional GPUs are extremely overpriced considering the only real benefit is better driver support, so this is honestly a petty good deal.

okay     i'll do some more research tomorrow on everything i should know 

and edit my post later    thank you for the advice