Which mouse to buy?

nivra552

The new Steel Series Rival 300 or Zowie FK2?
Does the new Rival 300 mouse still have the Rubber issue?

What was the rubber issue? I'm curious.

I know Hardware Canucks is looking at the Zowie FK2 right now (I know from his twitter) and he's very impressed.

Razer Deathadder

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

What was the rubber issue? I'm curious.

I know Hardware Canucks is looking at the Zowie FK2 right now (I know from his twitter) and he's very impressed.

Its the rubber side grips peeling..ohhh they uploaded a video yet?

Its the rubber side grips peeling..ohhh they uploaded a video yet?

I would think the mouse still has that issue unless the company responded to the complaints or made a new version. 

I don't know if Hardware Canucks is going to make a video about it. I just know they have it and like it.

I would think the mouse still has that issue unless the company responded to the complaints or made a new version. 

I don't know if Hardware Canucks is going to make a video about it. I just know they have it and like it.

What mouse do you use?

They are both pretty good and you can't go wrong with either. The side grip issue on the Rival has been resolved in the latest batches. 

They both feature the same sensor, which has perfect tracking. FK2 uses Huano switches which are stiffer and harder to spam compared to Omrons, but that prevents missclicks. The Rival has Steelseries' proprietary switches which are easily spammable.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

Razer Deathadder

I don't get why people do that. OP clearly stated they wanted to get either the Rival or FK2. Adding more mouses to the list will only make their decision more difficult.

I don't get why people do that. OP clearly stated they wanted to get either the Rival or FK2. Adding more mouses to the list will only make their decision more difficult.

is it not okay to recommend the better product?

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR