$200 and below IEMs

_ASSASSIN_

basically deciding between the Audio Technical ATH-IM02 and the IE60's.

I really want a flatter sound when it comes to an IEM, having a lot of bass just hurts my head when it's closed off. 

Potentially I want it to have a more negative profile when in my ear, but that's not as important.

Which one is the better value?

I have heard very good things about the razer hammer heads I suggest you buy 9 pairs or HD8DJs

Quote me to get a reply!

I have heard very good things about the razer hammer heads I suggest you buy 9 pairs or HD8DJs

Did you even read the flippin title? It clearly states that the OP wants in ears, which the HD 8 dj is NOT. Also, the razer hammerheads are very bassy, which is exactly what the OP does not want. Jesus. Nobody reads anything anymore.

basically deciding between the Audio Technical ATH-IM02 and the IE60's.

I really want a flatter sound when it comes to an IEM, having a lot of bass just hurts my head when it's closed off.

Potentially I want it to have a more negative profile when in my ear, but that's not as important.

Which one is the better value?

I would probably suggest the westone w10, or the shure se215, for flat sound.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

Did you even read the flippin title? It clearly states that the OP wants in ears, which the HD 8 dj is NOT. Also, the razer hammerheads are very bassy, which is exactly what the OP does not want. Jesus. Nobody reads anything anymore.

I would probably suggest the westone w10, or the shure se215, for flat sound.

It's a joke.

I know how you feel though, I asked about good high-quality bassy headphones and I got people suggesting Beats and Razer Krakens.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

It is a social experiment bro, just a hoax

Quote me to get a reply!

IE80s

Those are probably a bit too bassy (in my experience, anyway)

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

What makes this thread so different that people insist on trollposting?

Anyway, IM02 looks pretty damn flat from measurements. 

What makes this thread so different that people insist on trollposting?

Anyway, IM02 looks pretty damn flat from measurements. 

Because I already gave him the answer in an email, steam message, and in teamspeak so w/e

Quote me to get a reply!