I cannot CLEAN ALL on my SSD through diskpart

DewgSauce
Go to solution Solved by Godlygamer23,

so i should replace the ssd?

If it's not being recognized at all in another PC and you're running into issues like this, I feel like the SSD is at fault.

how do i go about doing that?

Be sure to check if it's the ISO file that's causing the issue, I've seen a few users with the same problem 

as far as i know yes, i did have some issues the other day where i had to reinstall windows a few times

What kind of issues?

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Be sure to check if it's the ISO file that's causing the issue, I've seen a few users with the same problem 

i've redone the iso three times now, it hasn't fixed the issue

What kind of issues?

windows kept telling me there was issues with the disk and i had to restart to fix those issues. Do you think my SSD has died?

windows kept telling me there was issues with the disk and i had to restart to fix those issues. Do you think my SSD has died?

Not sure if someone asked this or not, but do you have another PC you can connect the drive to?

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

Not sure if someone asked this or not, but do you have another PC you can connect the drive to?

I do, i've connected the SSD through a USB to SATA adapter and windows doesn't tell me it has connected

I do, i've connected the SSD through a USB to SATA adapter and windows doesn't tell me it has connected

Did it show up in Disk Management at all?

it did not

Before you decided to reinstall Windows, did you ever have problems with writing data to it?

Before you decided to reinstall Windows, did you ever have problems with writing data to it?

not that i know of, i did have issues like itunes not opening, Geforce experience not opening and when i tried to install Premiere pro it failed multiple times but this was when windows decided to stop working. Control panel wouldn't open and cortana would disappear all the time

not that i know of, i did have issues like itunes not opening, Geforce experience not opening and when i tried to install Premiere pro it failed multiple times but this was when windows decided to stop working. Control panel wouldn't open and cortana would disappear all the time

Have you tried changing SATA ports?

Have you tried changing SATA ports?

yeah i've used 3 different ones, no difference. I also changed the bios to use AHCI

yeah i've used 3 different ones, no difference. I also changed the bios to use AHCI

What SSD do you have?

What SSD do you have?

i have an OCZ ARC 120GB

I just tried to format and got Error: 0x80070057

then i ttried to delete and got error: 0x80070002

i have an OCZ ARC 120GB

I just tried to format and got Error: 0x80070057

then i ttried to delete and got error: 0x80070002

I'm going to point the issue at the SSD.

so i should replace the ssd?

If it's not being recognized at all in another PC and you're running into issues like this, I feel like the SSD is at fault.

Okay, thankyou for your help. I appreciate it

Check with OCZ to see if they might be able to replace the drive since you've only have that SSD for ~5 months. Usually OCZ has anywhere from a one year warranty to maybe a 3 or 5 year warranty.