decent, but cheap options for mouse

S.S.Dragon

i mostly only play team fortress 2, but not only fps games at times. budge is $30s, i would like a few programable buttons and wired, but anything decent enough for tf2 is fine. free shipping would be nice :D

idk how useful newegg would be useful for this. as when i searched, a bunch of mice came up for like $.99. when it says "professional gaming mouse"

anywho, something like this http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA1ZZ2MW4329 would suit me just fine if its not a crappy product

also, feel free to put cheap keyboards that has programable buttons too. i dont care about keys or background lights

UPDATE: my budge just doubled. up to $60 USD

rival 100 from steelseries.

CPU:  i7 4770k @ overclocked to 4.4ghz             GPU: Intel HD4600                                                                SSD: Kingston V300 120GB (OS)                   Cooler:  Corsair H100i GTX
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolve (Black)                RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Dominator Platinium 2133mhz  HDD: 1TB Seagate                                            Mouse: Logitech G502
OS:     Windows 10                                                      PSU: Corsair RM850i 80+ Gold                                          Motherboard:  AsusZ97 Pro Gamer              Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r 3

The type of gear you buy, isn't going to 'boost' your gameplay. Though consider looking at the steelseries rival

i have a fascination with buying things from china... don't ask why but i do and i bought a E-blue mouse called Cobra... not bad at all and super cheap!

Please Quote so i know you have replied. | If we have provided a solution to your problem mark it with answer found.

And also please read the COC and avoid the embarrassment and lecture that will ensue.

The type of gear you buy, isn't going to 'boost' your gameplay. Though consider looking at the steelseries rival

Gear means virtually nothing, I am in LEM on CSGO, close to Supreme with a microsoft compact mouse 500 V.2, and a Trust Starzz Classicline.

My current build - Ever Changing.

Number 1 On LTT LGA 1150 CPU Cinebench R15

http://hwbot.org/users/TheGamingBarrel

I recently ordered a DeathAdder 3.5G from AliExpress for ~£17/$25. There are photos and videos of it working with Synapse. I'll update this post when I recieve it.

I recently ordered a DeathAdder 3.5G from AliExpress for ~£17/$25. There are photos and videos of it working with Synapse. I'll update this post when I recieve it.

Damn! That is cheap :D

My current build - Ever Changing.

Number 1 On LTT LGA 1150 CPU Cinebench R15

http://hwbot.org/users/TheGamingBarrel

as for keyboards, im thinking razer deathstalker essential or cooler master storm devastator - led gaming keyboard and mouse combo bundle

the deathstalker is $50 on the site, but the CM combo bundle is $30 on newegg. though the CM keyboard doesnt have programable keys, which i would prefer.

since the holiday season is approaching, maybe there might be a discount and im not good at looking for discounts

as for a seperate mouse if i can go with the deathstalker essential, i might go with the MSI interceptor on newegg at $20

i might go with the MSI interceptor on newegg at $20

That would be a waste of money considering that it is an office mouse with some LED´s, same goes for the Devastator Mouse.

Is your Budget only for the Mouse or for the keyboard as well? Also whats your griptype and preferred sens?

You have never used garbage for your computer and computer gear and gone over to good stuff or you've been lucky enough to be spoiled your entire life and have good gear otherwise you woulnt be saying that.

You have never used garbage for your computer and computer gear and gone over to good stuff or you've been lucky enough to be spoiled your entire life and have good gear otherwise you woulnt be saying that.

Sorry if I've offended you, but neither of what you've stated are true. The reason I'm saying that is because I HAVE used cheap low quality computer gear. The type of gear does not, improve my decision making and coordination in a game. Now I don't know what specific games you play, I was mainly focusing on games where there is a competitive scene of some sort. Plus OP is asking about peripherals, I am merely giving my opinion and suggestion while all you've done is assumed that I'm spoiled.

Sorry if I've offended you, but neither of what you've stated are true. The reason I'm saying that is because I HAVE used cheap low quality computer gear. The type of gear does not, improve my decision making and coordination in a game. Now I don't know what specific games you play, I was mainly focusing on games where there is a competitive scene of some sort. Plus OP is asking about peripherals, I am merely giving my opinion and suggestion while all you've done is assumed that I'm spoiled.

The only competetive game i play is LoL. Try playing LoL with a cappy mouse or 30-60fps going back and fourth and then there is the factor of your stuff breaking down and becoming less effective for example having to press the W key harder down for it to function.

Then go on a good mouse and a good computer with a stable 60+ fps always.

Mmorpg -> someone having a razer naga vs a 10 dollar mouse with 2 buttons and scroller, i dont think this needs more of an explanation.

Even playing on low or ultra graphics on games increase a players gameplay. Simply because when your game looks better you enjoy the game more and get frustrated less easelly.

Your hardware doesn't replace the skill you get from raw practice or give you knowledge of a game, but it can greatly enhance your gameplay.

Telling someone their gear doesn't matter isn't entirely accurate.

That would be a waste of money considering that it is an office mouse with some LED´s, same goes for the Devastator Mouse.

Is your Budget only for the Mouse or for the keyboard as well? Also whats your griptype and preferred sens?

now that its up to $60-$70 budge. i would like to get a keyboard and mouse, if its in a bundle or not. though it'd probably be cheaper to get it as a bundle, right?

i want good quality. and perfered from a well known brand. im not good at looking for this type of stuff, ive always stuck with basic/walmart crap. yeah i would love to get a $100 keyboard and $70 mouse, but atm i cant do that.

im planning to get a steelseries qkc mini mousepad. so thats why i just said $60. i mainly only play Team Fortress 2. not competitve yet, but planning to. 

as for my grip type, i guess it would be fingertips, but palm would be fine i suppose

now that its up to $60-$70 budge. i would like to get a keyboard and mouse, if its in a bundle or not. though it'd probably be cheaper to get it as a bundle, right?

i want good quality. and perfered from a well known brand. im not good at looking for this type of stuff, ive always stuck with basic/walmart crap. yeah i would love to get a $100 keyboard and $70 mouse, but atm i cant do that.

im planning to get a steelseries qkc mini mousepad. so thats why i just said $60. i mainly only play Team Fortress 2. not competitve yet, but planning to. 

as for my grip type, i guess it would be fingertips, but palm would be fine i suppose

Then i would say skip the keyboard for now, for fingertip i would suggest the ROG Sica or the TorQ X5 Optical, the RIval 100 and Roccat Lua are good options if you are not going to use more than 1000cpi for general use and only 500 ingame. I would also suggest getting the QcK+ instead, just in case you want to experiment with sensitivities.

Then i would say skip the keyboard for now, for fingertip i would suggest the ROG Sica or the TorQ X5 Optical, the RIval 100 and Roccat Lua are good options if you are not going to use more than 1000cpi for general use and only 500 ingame. I would also suggest getting the QcK+ instead, just in case you want to experiment with sensitivities.

i dont have enough space for the QcK+. thats why i have to get the mini. as for the mouse, the ROG sica is sold out on newegg which is the cheapest price i could find i think. i have till i think the 22nd of dec to buy a mouse and hopefully a keyboard. so i got plenty of time to get suggestions and for places to restock

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, reviving the thread. Recieved the DeathAdder 3.5G from AliExpress a while ago. The PCB is 100% genuine. Everything works in Synapse. I'm not too sure on the shell, though. I've heard Razer has quality issues so I'm not sure if this is ripoff China quality or just... Razer quality. The left and right mouse buttons have a huge amount of pre-travel, like a good 1mm before actuating. Razer advertises Hyper-response buttons. Was this what "hyper-responsive[ness]" meant in ~2009? The scroll wheel is a bit iffy as well. Scrolling down is fine but scrolling up has a bit of... crunchyness to it, I think is the best way to describe it. Button 5 also feels ever so slightly loose. Everything else about it is seamless, though, and sensor performance is brilliant... apart from the mile-high lift off distance. Can someone who's owned a DA 3.5G enlighten me?

Logitech G100s

MY RIG | Intel Core i5-4690K @4.4GHz | COOLER MASTER HYPER 212 EVO | ASUS Z97-A  | Mismatched 24GB RAM @1600MHz DDR3 | WD CAVIAR BLUE 1TB + PNY CS900 120GB | GIGABYTE AORUS RX 570 4GB | FRACTAL DESIGN FOCUS G | CORSAIR CX550M  | WINDOWS 10 | Acer GN246HL 24" 1080p 144Hz  | Glorious Model O- (Glossy White) Ducky One 2 Mini (White - Cherry MX Silent Red) MOBILE | OnePlus 7 Pro 256GB (Grey) | iPad Pro 10.5 64GB (Gold)  PREVIOUS ACCOUNT: CYANOG