Safe Site to buy ?

Waqas409

Hi, anyone ever bought any computer/Laptop stuff from aliexpress ?

Is it safe/Legit?

Because the components i want is only available on this site.

thanks.

Ryzen 5 3600 | MSI B450 Tomahawk Max | Corsair Vengeance lpx 32gb 3600mhz | EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 FTW3 ULTRA GAMING | XPG Core Reactor 850w

Hi, anyone ever bought any computer/Laptop stuff from aliexpress ?

Is it safe/Legit?

Because the components i want is only available on this site.

thanks.

I've had friends use that site before, it's safe to buy from. Personally though I prefer places which offer Paypal as an option but that's just me.

7800x3d - RTX 4090 FE - 64GB-6000C30 - 2x2TB 990 Pro - 4K 144HZ

PCPP: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/mdRcqR

Not very safe but good for cheap stuff

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

if you get scammed you cant do anything and there is a tonne of fake stuff

Yea thats the scary part.

Ryzen 5 3600 | MSI B450 Tomahawk Max | Corsair Vengeance lpx 32gb 3600mhz | EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 FTW3 ULTRA GAMING | XPG Core Reactor 850w

It's a legit site, but almost all of the merchandise is knockoffs.  If you are looking for legitimate products by legitimate brands, don't shop there.  If you want cool cheap stuff made in china, go ahead!  It's also used as a wholesale site by third parties.  People buy the products, mark them up by 50-400% and resell them either via dropshipping or by stocking the products.

If you wanted to order products there for christmas, you are out of luck.  Shipping usually takes 6-8 weeks.

Stick to amazon and other well known retailers

Best way to not be scammed

It's a legit site, but almost all of the merchandise is knockoffs.  If you are looking for legitimate products by legitimate brands, don't shop there.  If you want cool cheap stuff made in china, go ahead!  It's also used as a wholesale site by third parties.  People buy the products, mark them up by 50-400% and resell them either via dropshipping or by stocking the products.

If you wanted to order products there for christmas, you are out of luck.  Shipping usually takes 6-8 weeks.

Im looking for my laptop Battery, Alienware M14x r1. Thats only available on that website sadly.

Stick to amazon and other well known retailers

Best way to not be scammed

Amazon is not available in my country. :(

I use scamadviser when buying from a site I haven't heard of before, hasn't let me down yet.

thanks for the tip.

Some sketchy stuff on there, I would say do your research on the seller/distributor before buying. Last thing you want is a fake GPU, that is what that sight is well known for.

A shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist.

Core 4 Quad Not Extreme, only available on LGA 557 at your local Circuit City

really?

what country do you live in?

Pakistan and its funny how they Write in bold Color " Not Shipping to Pakistan" haha :D