Is Battlefield 4 Still Worth It?

J/C
Go to solution Solved by J/C,

Thanks again guys for the help. 

Hey, like the title says is BF4 still worth it?, I never really got to pick it up but its pretty cheap on G2A so I was wondering if it was worth the buy. Also do you guys have any games you would recommend? (I like fps, story rich games, mmos, indie) Thanks :)

I'd wait till you can get the Premium Edition on sale, having all the DLC content gives you a lot of options, or at the very least get the standard edition and then keep an eye open for a sale when you can get premium for cheap.

Case - Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 : Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Gene : PSU - Corsair AX760 : CPU - Intel i7 4790k w/ EK-Supremacy EVO Copper/Acetal Water Block  : Memory - Corsair Vengence Pro 24gb 1600mhz : GPU - Evga GTX 780 Ti Classified w/ EK-FC780 GTX Classy - Acetal+Nickel Water Block : Storage - Samsung 840 Evo 250gb & 850 Evo 1tb SSDs, 2x 6TB External HDDs : Fans - 5x Noctua NF-F12 & 1x NF-S12A : Display - 24in Benq XL2420TE : Rads - Darkside LPX360 & LP240 : Pump/Res - EK-XRES 140 D5 Vario Pump

Battlefield 4 is worth it. It's a good game, and the FPS genre hasn't really gone beyond what Bf4 does since it released. If you're getting it, I recommend getting the Premium DLC with it so that you have all the maps. Some of the best maps are in the DLC.

Some other games to check out are the new Unreal Tournament, Max Payne 3, Lords of the Fallen, Grim Fandango, Dreamfall Chapters.

You own the software that you purchase - Understanding software licenses and EULAs

"We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the american public believes is false" - William Casey, CIA Director 1981-1987

Thanks again guys for the help. 

Vulcan (Main): Intel Xeon E3-1241 V3 | MSI GTX 1060 Armor OC | G. Skill Sniper 16GB + 4GB @1600  | Crucial BX100 120GB, 1TB WD Caviar Blue, 2TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB External Seagate Portable | EVGA 650 GQ | Cryorig H7 | NZXT Source 210 Elite

Carbon (Laptop): Lenovo ThinkPad x230 | Core i7 3520m | 8GB Memory (2x4GB)  | 180GB SSD, Sandisk Ultra 128GB SD Card