Does anyone keep Ultrawides in stock?

Zocheyado

What I want is a 4k, 21:9 aspect ratio, OLED, 144hz monitor. But we all know that isn't going to happen anytime soon. So for the meantime I am stuck with

• BenQ XR3501
  • Acer x34 Predator
  • ASUS PG348Q

And they are all always out of stock... I found one benq, on a sketchy Chinese website. Are they really that popular or is there another reason they are never in stock? The only other option is the Acer XR341CK bmijpphz but it only comes with 75hz with overclock and Free sync. Any suggestions on what to do as someone who wants a 1440p, Ultrawide with a high refresh rate? 

What I want is a 4k, 21:9 aspect ratio, OLED, 144hz monitor. But we all know that isn't going to happen anytime soon. So for the meantime I am stuck with

• BenQ XR3501
  • Acer x34 Predator
  • ASUS PG348Q

And they are all always out of stock... I found one benq, on a sketchy Chinese website. Are they really that popular or is there another reason they are never in stock? The only other option is the Acer XR341CK bmijpphz but it only comes with 75hz with overclock and Free sync. Any suggestions on what to do as someone who wants a 1440p, Ultrawide with a high refresh rate? 

BenQ XR3501

In stock now

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824014487

CPU i7 4790 | Motherboard  ASUS Z97 Maximus Hero VII | RAM 16 GB Trident X @ 2400 Mhz | GPU Titan X | Case NZXT Phantom 530 | Storage Samsung EVO 840 1 TB SSD, 2 Seagate 150 GB HDD, 1 External 3 GB Seagate HDD | PSU Corsair HX 1050 | Cooling Zalman Copper 2 ball | Keyboard  Logitech G710+ | Mouse Logitech G502 | Sound: Creative Z | Operating System  Windows 10

• Acer x34 Predator
  • ASUS PG348Q

Acer x34 Predator

apparently in stock at NewEgg every so often.   However there is a potential unresolved issue with "scan lines" check overclock.net forums and acer predator community forums "multiple issues with acer x34"  Also some units don't overclock to 100 hz without flicker.  In those cases people are stuck with 95.

ASUS PG348Q

Not released yet.  I've been waiting for this to come out as the X34 is just too high priced at 1300 USD and hoping for a price war.  I hope ASUS says something before the end of Dec.

CPU i7 4790 | Motherboard  ASUS Z97 Maximus Hero VII | RAM 16 GB Trident X @ 2400 Mhz | GPU Titan X | Case NZXT Phantom 530 | Storage Samsung EVO 840 1 TB SSD, 2 Seagate 150 GB HDD, 1 External 3 GB Seagate HDD | PSU Corsair HX 1050 | Cooling Zalman Copper 2 ball | Keyboard  Logitech G710+ | Mouse Logitech G502 | Sound: Creative Z | Operating System  Windows 10