can i delete C:\Users\Adrian\AppData\Local\Temp ?

UnstableAdrian

Do you have any sort of anti-malware tool? If not, malwarebytes is very good at getting the job done. @UnstableAdrian

CPU: Intel Core i5-4460; MOBO: ASRock H97M-PRO4; RAM: 8GB G.Skill DDR3 @ 1600MHz; SSD: A-Data SP600 128GB; HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB; GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 380 4GB; PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W; Case: Thermaltake Core V21 w/ AF140 blue LED fan (exhaust); Monitor: Acer H226HQLBid 21.5" 60Hz 5ms IPS (GTG) HDMI

You can delete the content. Just to avoid issues, don't delete the folder itself.

But I have really hard time believing that's actually the extent of the malware you have. It'd be pretty stupid to have malware stay in Temp folder only since it's emptied periodically. 

You can delete the content. Just to avoid issues, don't delete the folder itself.

But I have really hard time believing that's actually the extent of the malware you have. It'd be pretty stupid to have malware stay in Temp folder only since it's emptied periodically. 

^^

But it never does harm to clear out /Temp once in a while.

No you can't, however, you can remove what is inside it and leave the folder empty.

Some said to use malwarebytes, I've been using it for 4 years and it's very good, however it failed me a few months ago and a really badass virus infected my computer, so therefore I now use Webroot Secureanywhere and Malwarebytes I've got it "just in case".