A Wolf in Sheeps Clothing.

MACGYVR

I am a pc gamer and will continue to be for as long as i can keep my wasd's in shape, 

I will swear by the mouse and keyboard, for all and any game... BUT.... I enjoy using a controller for "smoother" experiences... excuse the language there.

I have had the worst of luck hooking up my ps3 remote to my pc... yes i have used any and all programs to get it to work, and it just doesn't

it has worked on other pc's before but not my current beast

SOOOO, I got to try out a friends ps4 and the controller was sooooo comfy and i think the ps3 controller is...

dont get me wrong so is the xbox one...(which i do not own) but i hate the xbox button layout... sorry.

BUUUUUT... i need a " microsoft " controller (no i don't want the steam controller.)

I know there are ps4 and ps3 controllers with the xbox shape and layout, but 

Is there ANY xbox 360 or xbox one controllers with the body of the ps4 or ps3 and the ps layout?????

I neeeeeed the ps layout on a microsoft controller.

thanks

-MACGYVR

ss_d2f5e7325666df6119ff1d42be73bac9594c5

thats a steam controller did you read OP

"God created war so that Americans would learn geography"

-MACGYVR

uhhhhhhhhhh have you used PS3 SCP or PS4 SCP ? 

It forces the computer to make the PS3 or PS4 controller is a 360 controller.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

Logitech F310, it's cheap and achieves legendary (if not superior) compatibility with it's dual input capabilities.  The build quality isn't perfect, but it's still good.

For the Best builds and Price lists here is a world where many points of the price have been predefined already for your convenience!

The Xeon E3 1231 V3 IS BETTER Than the Core i5 4690K and a Significantly better value for the non-overclockers or value shoppers.

The OS is like a kind food, Try it before saying if you like it or don't.

uhhhhhhhhhh have you used PS3 SCP or PS4 SCP ? 

It forces the computer to make the PS3 or PS4 controller is a 360 controller.

yes,

Logitech F310, it's cheap and achieves legendary (if not superior) compatibility with it's dual input capabilities.  The build quality isn't perfect, but it's still good.

oooooh cool

ss_d2f5e7325666df6119ff1d42be73bac9594c5

2 things here. i said i dont want the steam controller, also it doesnt have ps layout

you know 2 logitech 3d pro hooked up together would make the coolest controller ever