(US - Amazon) ASUS 15-inch Gaming Laptop $730

Tocsin_786

Imean its not much of a gaming laptop, it only has a 950m. But it comes with a core i7, 8gb ram, the 950m, and 256ssd. For that price this is a killer deal. The laptop also looks sleek and noice. 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0146DD02G/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B0146DD02G&linkCode=as2&tag=o001b-20&linkId=GE3RGPO7Y57QMJFM

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

I'd rather donate to Donald Trump's campaign than waste 800$ on that shit.

are you always lurking on my posts and downing them? if so please continue. I love it! 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

Not bad, but I'd rather go with something really cheap like a HP Stream 11 or 13 or just spend the extra money to get a real gaming laptop. 

Main PC: i5 4590 @ 3.5 GHz ♦ RX 480 Armor OC ♦ 16 GB DDR3 ♦ GA-Z97-HD3 ♦ 120 GB 840 EVO ♦ 120 GB Intel 520 ♦ W10 Home

Scrapyard PC: Xeon X5460 @ 3.8 GHz ♦ HD 7870 ♦ 8 GB DDR2 ♦ GA-P35-DS3L ♦ 80 GB Intel 320 ♦ 160 GB WD Caviar SE ♦ W10 Home

Imean its not much of a gaming laptop, it only has a 950m. But it comes with a core i7, 8gb ram, the 950m, and 256ssd. For that price this is a killer deal. The laptop also looks sleek and noice. 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0146DD02G/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B0146DD02G&linkCode=as2&tag=o001b-20&linkId=GE3RGPO7Y57QMJFM

You could get the Windows 8.1 version with a free upgrade to windows 10 for 30$ cheaper  ;)

Hello there, fellow dark theme users

"Be excellent to each other and party on dudes." - Abraham Lincoln    #wiiumasterrace

It's kinda sad that laptops with i7's are basically just i3's. What happened to quad cores on laptops?

Main PC: i5 4590 @ 3.5 GHz ♦ RX 480 Armor OC ♦ 16 GB DDR3 ♦ GA-Z97-HD3 ♦ 120 GB 840 EVO ♦ 120 GB Intel 520 ♦ W10 Home

Scrapyard PC: Xeon X5460 @ 3.8 GHz ♦ HD 7870 ♦ 8 GB DDR2 ♦ GA-P35-DS3L ♦ 80 GB Intel 320 ♦ 160 GB WD Caviar SE ♦ W10 Home

You could get the Windows 8.1 version with a free upgrade to windows 10 for 30$ cheaper  ;)

oh shit, didnt even realize. But its the old design so i dont know if people will like it. 

are you always lurking on my posts and downing them? if so please continue. I love it! 

Nope. Just calling out bullshit when I see it.  Stop spreading deals that are garbage.

Nope. Just calling out bullshit when I see it.  Stop spreading deals that are garbage.

you dont understand that a "deal" is subjective. Just because you think its garbage doesnt mean others do as well. You try and look for a nice laptop with these specs and they will be around $1000 so instead of "calling out the bullshit" you may as well just back out of the page and look at other things on LTT. This forum is not supposed to be for toxic people like you! if you have a problem with me posting bullshit deals like you did today and last time then go bitch about it to someone else, not in my posts. 

It's kinda sad that laptops with i7's are basically just i3's. What happened to quad cores on laptops?

IPC increased and batteries needed to last longer. 

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

IPC increased and batteries needed to last longer. 

I get that, but the ironic part is that its not like quad cores are using more power than they used to, they are using less. I think the last quad cores were those Ivy Bridge QM series IIRC.

you dont understand that a "deal" is subjective. Just because you think its garbage doesnt mean others do as well. You try and look for a nice laptop with these specs and they will be around $1000 so instead of "calling out the bullshit" you may as well just back out of the page and look at other things on LTT. This forum is not supposed to be for toxic people like you! if you have a problem with me posting bullshit deals like you did today and last time then go bitch about it to someone else, not in my posts. 

Deals are not subjective. Otherwise they wouldn't be called a 'deal', in the first place. A deal is an objective price point that is lower from the original price.  Your post is a deal, but it's not an objectively 'good' item, which is why I called you out on your bullshit. A deal and what the item is in the deal are two different things and I am afraid you have no idea about the distinction, which is quite sad really.

wow, that is a fantastic deal. For that price, that's a lot of specs. The GPU is so-so, but everything else is fairly good for the price. 

Desktop: i5-4690K CPU | Asus Z97-A  Motherboard | 8 GB Dual Channel 1600MHz CL9 RAM | NZXT S340 White Case | Intel 535 Series 240GB SSD | CM V550 PSU | LG 25UM56-P Ultrawide Monitor | Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO CPU Cooler | Logitech G602 Mouse | Sennheiser HD598 Headphones | Windows 10

Laptop: HP Pavilion dv6t-7000 Quad Edition | i7-3610qm | GT650M 1GB | 8GB DDR3 Dual Channel 1600MHz RAM | Crucial MX100 512GB SSD | 15.6" 1080 by 1920 | Windows 7 Home Premium

I get that, but the ironic part is that its not like quad cores are using more power than they used to, they are using less. I think the last quad cores were those Ivy Bridge QM series IIRC.

There is 4th and 6th gen Quad cores.

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

Deals are not subjective. Otherwise they wouldn't be called a 'deal', in the first place. A deal is an objective price point that is lower from the original price.  Your post is a deal, but it's not an objectively 'good' item, which is why I called you out on your bullshit. A deal and what the item is in the deal are two different things and I am afraid you have no idea about the distinction, which is quite sad really.

By deal i meant whats also attached to it, like the laptop for instance. But obviously you want to be a smart ass and explain the difference between to two so you feel intellectually superior. either way if you want to be a pissy and call out a bad deal that i post then i suggest you just click the back button on the post and not say anything if its just you saying that my deal is BS and not explaining why its a bad deal or suggesting a superior product. Between this post and the previous where you deleted your comment; you are kind of a douche. 

There is 4th and 6th gen Quad cores.

Oh nevermind, guess I should check my facts haha. I haven't followed laptop specs much at all lol.

By deal i meant whats also attached to it, like the laptop for instance. But obviously you want to be a smart ass and explain the difference between to two so you feel intellectually superior. either way if you want to be a pissy and call out a bad deal that i post then i suggest you just click the back button on the post and not say anything if its just you saying that my deal is BS and not explaining why its a bad deal or suggesting a superior product. Between this post and the previous where you deleted your comment; you are kind of a douche. 

? I didn't delete anything in this thread, if anything a moderator did.  Now you're just grabbing at straws.

? I didn't delete anything in this thread, if anything a moderator did.  Now you're just grabbing at straws.

dude, I would understand if it were on my previous Acer deal, but it gets annoying if you come to my second "hot deal" post and say that same thing you did on a previous thread. All im saying is that i suggest you elaborate on why its a bad deal. or just say out of the post.