Order cancel

Terra

hey, i just ordered my stuff from this shop, but the thing is, i have waited for 3 weeks already and my stuff have no arrive yet.

i am planning on cancelling it and get my refund back.. but i feel guilty lol xD

AMDr Ryzen 5 3600 | ASRock A320M-HDV R4.0| 8GB Ram |  MSI GTX 980 Ti 6G | CM MasterBox Q300L | Primary: Samsung Evo 850 250GB

Secondary: WD Blue 1 TB | Cooler Master V850

More info please? What shop? What kind of shipping did you get? Where do you live and where is it shipping from?

If it didnt ship yet yeah cancel it. I would never wait 3 weeks for it to ship. lol

CPU: 6700K Case: Corsair Air 740 CPU Cooler: H110i GTX Storage: 2x250gb SSD 960gb SSD PSU: Corsair 1200watt GPU: EVGA 1080ti FTW3 RAM: 16gb DDR4 

Other Stuffs: Red sleeved cables, White LED lighting 2 noctua fans on cpu cooler and Be Quiet PWM fans on case.

More info please? What shop? What kind of shipping did you get? Where do you live and where is it shipping from?

oh sorry for that,

the shop is basically a local tech shop, they sell those MSI gaming laptops, i live in Brunei and in term of shipping, the owner ordered it from his supplier. 

AMDr Ryzen 5 3600 | ASRock A320M-HDV R4.0| 8GB Ram |  MSI GTX 980 Ti 6G | CM MasterBox Q300L | Primary: Samsung Evo 850 250GB

oh sorry for that,

the shop is basically a local tech shop, they sell those MSI gaming laptops, i live in Brunei and in term of shipping, the owner ordered it from his supplier. 

Sorry to hear that. Having ordered custom items from suppliers myself for customers, I know the pains your going through.

The local shop you purchased the MSI laptop through probably has no ETA on when it will arrive... That's usually how it is.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

oh sorry for that,

Cancel that shit immediately, and hope for the best. I sure hope you trust that local shop or it was at least somewhat reputable, otherwise you might've gotten scammed. I would cancel, get your money back, and (if it's an MSI laptop like you specified) order from reputable websites, at least ones that ship to your country. I would try Microsoft, Amazon, etc. and see if they have the laptop you want that ships to your location.

Sorry to hear that. Having ordered custom items from suppliers myself for customers, I know the pains your going through.

The local shop you purchased the MSI laptop through probably has no ETA on when it will arrive... That's usually how it is.

ETA was 1 or 2 weeks BUT i was willing to wait that long until the owner decided to ignore my texts.

he only replied when i threaten to cancel lol

last week, he said there was a major delay by the courier but right now, he said he is having problems contacting his dealer.

Cancel that shit immediately, and hope for the best. I sure hope you trust that local shop or it was at least somewhat reputable, otherwise you might've gotten scammed. I would cancel, get your money back, and (if it's an MSI laptop like you specified) order from reputable websites, at least ones that ship to your country. I would try Microsoft, Amazon, etc. and see if they have the laptop you want that ships to your location.

i only deposited $100, that's BND, stuff here is expensive xD

i ordered my H440 and Seasonic X650 and now, i'll have to choose between Corsair AX760 or the CM VSM 650 PSU... sigh..

if only i can order stuff from newegg.

i only deposited $100, that's BND, stuff here is expensive xD

i ordered my H440 and Seasonic X650 and now, i'll have to choose between Corsair AX760 or the CM VSM 650 PSU... sigh..

if only i can order stuff from newegg.

Amazon ships a lot of stuff internationally.

Amazon ships a lot of stuff internationally.

there's no shipping from Amazon to Brunei :(

tried it already. hahahaha i'll just probably cancel the order and spend a bit more money on the PSU, the AX760 looks good but i hope there are stock for it.

there's no shipping from Amazon to Brunei :(

tried it already. hahahaha i'll just probably cancel the order and spend a bit more money on the PSU, the AX760 looks good but i hope there are stock for it.

EVGA P2 series is a lot better, just sayin'. Also the G2 and GS series.

there are no EVGA products here ; n ; 

only tons of Corsair and Coolermaster PSU here..

RM, AX, RMi. G650M and CM VSM.