How to build your own high powered burning laser.

AraSarkisyan

now you are mine fly... its like real life first person shooter shooting flying bugs

unfrotunatley flys are to fast for this. 

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

I'm so making this. Thank you so much!

No problem! 

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

Not trying to bring this down or anything but isn't this basically just taking battery, switch and laser module and wiring them together?

Case: 650D CPU: i5 4670K GPU: GTX 770 Gaming @1306MHz Motherboard: MAXIMUS VI Hero PSU: AX760 CPU Cooler: H100i RAM: 8GB Vengeance Pro @1866MHz Storage: 840 250GB SSD / 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200.14

Not trying to bring this down or anything but isn't this basically just taking battery, switch and laser module and wiring them together?

yeah but you would be surprised at how many people don't know how to d that