Breaking a phone's screen

Go to solution Solved by Emperor_Piehead,

Will have to look for a similar type one, being multifunctional as well. Thanks :)

Well this is the one I have http://www.amazon.com/Glove-Mirage-Cover-Inspire-Etched/dp/B004N78G7K/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1377374827&sr=8-1&keywords=htc+inspire+4g+case+body+glove

It doesn't have much weight or size to it, but the corners are pretty strong.

Was interested to hear some opinions...

Does a phone cover/case have to cover the screen, or is just covering the sides and back enough?

Are you not entertained!?

I've had a back and side case on my phone for 3 years and i've dropped it plenty of times on to concrete and wood without a problem.

I don't like phone covers, why not just take care of your phone so you can actually enjoy how great it looks, instead of putting some crappy 1$ piece of plastic around it. It's like the people that go on about how iPhones have the best design yet they have a plastic case on theirs. 

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

Tempered glass + Light case is ultimate combo IMO

Interested in Business and Technology

I've had a back and side case on my phone for 3 years and i've dropped it plenty of times on to concrete and wood without a problem.

Is it a heavy-duty type case or more of a shell? 

I don't like phone covers, why not just take care of your phone so you can actually enjoy how great it looks, instead of putting some crappy 1$ piece of plastic around it. It's like the people that go on about how iPhones have the best design yet they have a plastic case on theirs. 

The purpose of the case would be to prevent accidental damage, I completely intend to look after the phone (hence looking for a protective case) so its not really a case of just taking better care. I agree that putting a POS case on your phone makes it look bad but, for the same reason that I would carry my laptop around in a bag, I would carry my phone around in a case.

Tempered glass + Light case is ultimate combo IMO

How light is light? Would you say that just a snap-on plastic shell suffices as good protection?

I dont on my Sony Ericsson Experia Arc S, but it is getting reaaaally cracked after 2 years because the plastic on the back is stupidly thin, im not planning to put one on my iphone when I get it whjen it comes out :)

PC Specs:  2x GTX 550 ti in SLI - Intel i7 2600k @ 3.4Ghz - Thermaltake Overseer Case - 8 GB Corsair Vengeance Ram - 1TB Harddrive - 500 Watt PSU that came with my old prebuilt pc lawl -  ASUS P8P67 EVO

Peripherals:  Razer Deathadder Black Edition - Razer Arctosa Keyboard - Logitech G53 Headset

Cool song of the day: Chief Keef - Round da Rosey    Changed my profile pic again...                                        Mountain Dew is good. So are video games and music. Oh and unicorns.

Is it a heavy-duty type case or more of a shell? 

It's a semi-soft/semi-hard shell case. It's pretty bendy, but works really well. It's also good for slapping people  :)

i drop my ipod touch like twice a day and nothing happens. as for my phone case, http://www.amazon.com/LUNATIK-EXTREME-KIRSITE-GORILLA-Fulfilled/dp/B00DD5K6SA/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1377374104&sr=8-4&keywords=iphone+5+case+gorilla+glass full metal case screwed together with gorilla glass. 

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

It's a semi-soft/semi-hard shell case. It's pretty bendy, but works really well. It's also good for slapping people  :)

Will have to look for a similar type one, being multifunctional as well. Thanks :)

Looks indestructable, reminds me of a slicker Otterbox Armor. Sadly, the Xperia SP is as yet neglected by Otterbox (and indeed LUNATIK.. :P )

Well this is the one I have http://www.amazon.com/Glove-Mirage-Cover-Inspire-Etched/dp/B004N78G7K/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1377374827&sr=8-1&keywords=htc+inspire+4g+case+body+glove

It doesn't have much weight or size to it, but the corners are pretty strong.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/310697751294?var=610201053189&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

This is actually an extremely nice case for the price. I have an HTC One, so ofc I don't like putting a case on it. I usually have the case off at home, and when I go somewhere that I might drop it, I use the case. Having not put a dent on the phone yet, this works pretty well.