Best Nividia Driver

ScubaChase

Latest Non Beta for safety. Latest Beta for preformance gaming

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

I use 306.23 because it's the only one that doesn't crash my borderlands 2 rofl!

edit: I should say everything 320.xx plus crashes it so I went back to the best driver I could remember.

WHQL drivers are just certified by Microsoft while the beta drivers aren't. That's the only difference.

And apparently it's not hard to get a driver certified by Microsoft even if it has bugs and errors. So a WHQL does not mean it is required to be a stable and bug free driver. It can still have plenty of errors.

Read the beta reports https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/573374/geforce-drivers/official-nvidia-326-80-beta-display-driver-feedback-thread-released-8-20-13-/ and see if those would effect you and if you should not use the latest beta.

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

Depends on your card. For anything older than 5xx series 31x.xx drivers are best. Newer cards any newest driver should be ok. This based on fact that newer drivers give me graphic errors on BF3 with 560ti.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv