Gaming Headset

Meyer5057

So online sales are still going, and I want to buy a gaming headset. My budget is 160 max. 

I do have a separate mic, so a headset without an extended mic is not necessary, but it's nice to have. 

I also like over ear headphones.

Any suggestions? 

Assuming you mean headphones and not a headset since you have a separate mic already: Sennheiser HD598 Special Editions

I do have the separate mic, but I just like to have a headset. Also, my mic is accompanied with a sennheiser 439. 

I do have the separate mic, but I just like to have a headset anyways. And also, my mic is accompanied with a sennheiser 439. 

Gotcha. Well you aren't going to find an awesome headset really. The HyperX Clouds are probably the best value and the only ones I'd bother recommending at under 160 bucks.

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

The Corsair gaming VOID headsets are actually really good in my opinion. They come in wireless if you want that, USB (my personal fav) or regular bleh analog if you want to use it with other platforms. (Currently $79.99 as i type this on Amazon, regular price of $99)

I used the Turtle beach z22 in the past and it's good as well. Just don't step on them like I did, whoops.

Do you even fanboy bro?

The Corsair gaming VOID headsets are actually really good in my opinion. They come in wireless if you want that, USB (my personal fav) or regular bleh analog if you want to use it with other platforms. (Currently $79.99 as i type this on Amazon, regular price of $99)

I used the Turtle beach z22 in the past and it's good as well. Just don't step on them like I did, whoops.

Which ones did you get for the corsair? Also, is music good with it? 

Which ones did you get for the corsair? Also, is music good with it? 

I got the "Carbon" colored VOID USB version. Music is very good.  I'm not sure if the white or yellow ones are still in production, so if you want a different color, check the Corsair website for the other colors they might have.

Do you even fanboy bro?