Do you want to be Linus in Fallout 4?

Need to start a new save to do that sexy Melee Build you see?

*BREATH*

well look no further than the AWESOME Linus save i have that is saved RIGHT when you exit the Face Customization! *BREATH*

DL: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/3250/?

have fun Linus! *BREATHS*

post-103522-0-31304600-1448674027_thumb.

@LinusTech

this is amazing

I want to be @dezeltheintern though

i can try more! one i LOVE to do is that one guy's Bruce Campbell! but noone really got a accurate one! specially since you cant really push the chin out there, though once those mods come out as someone makes a tool for making your own char have a unique voice...i will SURELY ask Linus to do ALL OF THE LINES and i'll update this to include the ESP of his voice to put into the game

Is this compatible with the Dong's for  Deathclaws mod? 

"And now we review the new plasma gun from Nexus labs. Can it run Crysis? No. But it sure can rip a hole in a Synth's head which is something important for some people. And now to Luke for some benchmarks."

Main rig: Shockwave - MSI Z170 Gaming 7 MOBO, i7-6700k, 16GB DDR4 3000 MHz RAM, KFA2 GTX 980ti HOF, Corsair RM1000 PSU, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD, WD 7200RPM 3TB, Corsair Air 540 White, ASUS P278Q 1440p 144Hz display.

Laptop: Lenovo Y510p, i7-4700HQ, 12 GB (8+4) 1600MHz DDR3 RAM, GT755 2GB SLI graphis card, 1366x768 display.