computer crashed

When I finished scanning my PC with hitman antivirus (sure that the .exe was clean, I checked it) my computer suddenly froze, I restarted it, and got a text saying BitDefender... then the computer needed 10 times longer than usual to boot, when I came into windows nothing loaded (not even antivirus) and the firewall was disabled, I tried to run my browser, but it didn't start, so I shut down my computer, disconnected my SATA cables, and used my bootable USB antivirus to scan the PC. after removing the viruses and rebooting, it didn't want to boot into windows
SPECS: (built this summer) (not overclocked and CPU running at 50C under max stress and GPU 72 deg average) (I ran windows 8.1 on an SSD)
http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/cZGr8d (the PSU in my build is a 650 gold fully modular)
what I have done to fix it
-removed 2 viruses with Norton bootable recovery tool (infostealer.limital and trojan.gen.2)
-tried running Linux, ubuntu randomly crashed, Linux Mint wasn't supported and Kubuntu was slow
-used ubuntu and Kubuntu check disk for defects (checks the LIVE USB for defects) errors found PS: I never installed it, it was only on USB
-checked the USB for defects with multiple tools (no errors)
-I ran memtest 86+ (checks RAM for defects) (no errors)
-I ran windows start up feature repair (unsense full)
-tried refreshing (deleting all programs), but windows was unsuccessful
Computer software info:
-antivirus: avast (pls don't comment avast sucks, I already realised that)
-the SSD wasn't defeated, so that isn't the problem (the defrag was disabled in windows defragger)
-I had no problems (or higher than 4% CPU usage during idle) so it probably wasn't the virus
-I may have been hacked
-the viruses may have been false positives (like some free programs and the Don't starve beta standalone installer, I got before I knew Steam existed and transferred the key to Steam)
facts some people may not know (to stop some unnecessary comments)
-SSD's CAN fail, so don't just ignore this possibility please)

I only have 1 USB (8 gigabytes)

What is currently on it: windows installation and repair

EDIT: if you know any bootable USB tool that can help pls comment

most likely corrupt installation, let us know how that goes.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

thanks, are there any tools to fix it?

if windows repair doesnt help you I dont think you can repair it with any other tool (if there are any?)

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Don't know if I understood correctly but it sounds like you have multiple antivirus programs. They clash together and can run your computer down the toilet. Can you access safe mode? Something similar can happen after installing windows updates and shutting the pc down before it finished

EVGA SR-2 / 2x Intel Xeon X5675 4.4Ghz OC / 24GB EEC 1800Mhz OC/ AMD RX570 / Enermax Evoliution 1050W / Main RAID 0: 2x256GB 840EVO SSD / BackUp(1) Raid 5: 3x2TB WD HDD / BackUp(2) 8x2TB / Dell U2412M / Dell U2312HM

Don't know if I understood correctly but it sounds like you have multiple antivirus programs. They clash together and can run your computer down the toilet. Can you access safe mode? Something similar can happen after installing windows updates and shutting the pc down before it finished

nope, I only had Avsat....I had voodoo shield, a security program which blocks new application, but all others were scanners not antiviruses

Assuming you have backups...

I might do a clean install of Windows. This sounds like some corruption among other driver issues, as already said. But Ubuntu crashing leads me to believe you have memory problems. Run a check on all your hardware. Have you had any power surges? Is is on a surge protector?

I try to answer the best I can. 

Please realize that 95% of issues can be solved through Google.  I'll try to help,  but you need to Google yourself.  

Assuming you have backups...

I might do a clean install of Windows. This sounds like some corruption among other driver issues, as already said. But Ubuntu crashing leads me to believe you have memory problems. Run a check on all your hardware. Have you had any power surges? Is is on a surge protector?

I don't have backups, but when I click on system recovery, there were some dates, the last one was Realtek audio driver uninstalled on 22/11/15, and I think that was when my computer crashed, so I tried restoring that, but it didn't help.

about "memory problems" my Ubuntu was on the USB and I ran multiple checks and no errors were found.

about power surges, I have an EVGA gold PSU, and it's plugged in a normal power extender, with other appliances on it, I did force shutdown the computer when ubuntu and other stuff crashed and there was no other way of shutting down.

Can you go into event viewer and look at all recent events? Some pictures or text of error codes, events, failures, etc. would be nice. If you can't do that without it crashing, then try to access it's memory dumps.

I try to answer the best I can. 

Please realize that 95% of issues can be solved through Google.  I'll try to help,  but you need to Google yourself.  

Can you go into event viewer and look at all recent events? Some pictures or text of error codes, events, failures, etc. would be nice. If you can't do that without it crashing, then try to access it's memory dumps.

thanks for your help, but I alredy bought a 64gig usb and I am just going to transfer all the files from my SSD to my HHD and reset my computer, it will probably be quicker