How do you wipe a hard drive?

jewishdolphins

Are you using the built-in Administrator account? Are you in Audit Mode? Are you trying to run Photos as Administrator?

Try saving a text file with notepad.

It didn't let me save a text file at all. And I have no idea what mode im on. If you could add me on steam and help me out, it would be much quicker. But if u dont wanna i understand. I just really wanna make this harddrive work since i was up till 5 am last night trying to configure this damn ssd :(

Go to CMD

Type format (drive letter (c:))

Press enter

Athlon X2 for only 27.31$   Best part lists at different price points   Windows 1.01 running natively on an Eee PC

My rig:

Spoiler

Celeronator (new main rig)

CPU: Intel Celeron (duh) N2840 2.16GHz Dual Core

RAM: 4GB DDR3 1333MHz

HDD: Seagate 500GB

GPU: Intel HD Graphics 3000 Series

Spoiler

Frankenhertz (ex main rig)

CPU: Intel Atom N2600 1.6GHz Dual Core

RAM: 1GB DDR3-800

HDD: HGST 320GB

GPU: Intel Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA) 3600

It didn't let me save a text file at all. And I have no idea what mode im on. If you could add me on steam and help me out, it would be much quicker. But if u dont wanna i understand. I just really wanna make this harddrive work since i was up till 5 am last night trying to configure this damn ssd :(

click on my username. You should find a link to my steam profile there. If you scroll down you will also see my skype name

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.

click on my username. You should find a link to my steam profile there. If you scroll down you will also see my skype name

Just sent u a request. Still having a bit of a different issue right now. but it's better than what it was. if u could take time and help, may god bless your soul