Anyone Play NFS World?

DeadSurvivor

Oh MAAAAN, I haven't touched NFS World in a loooooong time. You just reminded me I had it installed at all! xD

ugh, can't even take a screenshot until these patches finish... in 3 hours. damn slow internet.

I used to play never really got into it though (I hate keyboard mouse for racing games)

found a glitch in it and got a promo car(T-mobile?) about 5-6 times and sold them each time

Oh MAAAAN, I haven't touched NFS World in a loooooong time. You just reminded me I had it installed at all! xD

ugh, can't even take a screenshot until these patches finish... in 3 hours. damn slow internet.

Lol them patches, I started getting into it when I downloaded Origin which was on Monday d:

I got the Porsche 911 GT2. I never put real money in that game and i never will. The one free to play game which i might put money in is in blacklight. Its a decent game and reminded me of nfs carbon which i grew up on. I played underground 1 and 2 but carbon was too awesome. Anyways brownninja97, ive currently got over £1million in the game and if i can gift you a car then i will. After you do the daily thing for 20days the amount of reward money you get from everything is multiplied by 4x. I think it increases again at 30day or 40days but the highest i got was 28days.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1