R9 270x fan burst at start up

Ardy

Hi guys, i had my new pc for 3 months now and i'm really happy with it, but from yesterday my 270x (asus) everytime o turn on the pc the fans go 100% speed and its annoying, how can i disable this function? And why started to do this just now and not form the first day i assembled the rig?

Thanks

what are the temps?

it may be overheating

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

what are the temps?

it may be overheating

It doest that only when i start the pc, temps are really good, never more then 65/70 C

It doest that only when i start the pc, temps are really good, never more then 65/70 C

oh then it normal

the fan will spin up to fling out the dust before settling down

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

oh then it normal

the fan will spin up to fling out the dust before settling down

Yep but this is the first time it does that, in 3 months the gpu never did the spin up. why only now?

Yep but this is the first time it does that, in 3 months the gpu never did the spin up. why only now?

I sometimes get the same thing as well. I believe it's a broken thing in Windows since I did a fresh install a while ago and i didn't have the problem since.

Mah Build:  CPU: Intel i7-7700K COOLING: NZXT Kraken X52 GPU: Asus Strix GTX 1080 MOBO: Asus Strix Z270F RAM: 16GB GSKILL TridentZ RGB 3000 

CASE: In Win 303 STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate 1TB  SSHD PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750W