Need help and info on Corsair H110i (Additional Fans?)

Hi, I'm purchasing a Corair graphite series 760t case along with the Corsair Hydro H110i GTX 280mm Liquid cooling AIO .. So I'm new to water cooling and my question is I recently saw a video where they applied 4 fans on the Liquid cooler 2 above and 2 below screwed onto it. Can you tell me what effect it has if I add 2 more fans to it? Is it nessesary? I'm going to fix it above and not on the front. Intake from front and exhaust from above and back of case. Using all stock 140mm fans which will come with the case. Or can you recommend which 140mm corsair fan I should go for ? Non LED version as I'm going to anyway put the NZXT Hue+ rgb light strips later on. And also will the Hue+ fit on the SSD bay side slots or is it too thick? Thanks in advance..

only a few degrees, nothing significant

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

A few degrees would certainly help. So I gotta put all 4 fans as exhaust.. That would suck out all the hot air right. Or should I make it to push air into the case? With the back case fan as only exhaust. I have a dust problem too.. Stuff gets dusty inside quickly.. 2-3 weeks and a layer of dust can be seen.. Heard exhaust above would help in that situation..

A few degrees would certainly help. So I gotta put all 4 fans as exhaust.. That would suck out all the hot air right. Or should I make it to push air into the case? With the back case fan as only exhaust. I have a dust problem too.. Stuff gets dusty inside quickly.. 2-3 weeks and a layer of dust can be seen.. Heard exhaust above would help in that situation..

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Thanks Enderman! Will probably do Intake from front and exhaust at the back and top (LiquidCooler)

Now can you tell me which Corair 140mm fans I should go for? Non LED!

Thanks Enderman! Will probably do Intake from front and exhaust at the back and top (LiquidCooler)

Now can you tell me which Corair 140mm fans I should go for? Non LED!

i wouldnt get corsair fans because they are loud for mediocre performance, but if you just want them for looks then get quiet edition SP fans everywhere except the back fan

Spoiler

i wouldnt get corsair fans because they are loud for mediocre performance, but if you just want them for looks then get quiet edition SP fans everywhere except the back fan

Oh okay. I thought Corair fans were good. What other brand recommendation would you say? Name, make, brand?

Oh okay. I thought Corair fans were good. What other brand recommendation would you say? Name, make, brand?

bequiet, fractal design, noctua

Spoiler

bequiet, fractal design, noctua

Ok thanks! Noctua is available here, other brands don't think so.. Will check some 140mm Noctua fans..