g402 vs g602

asapansh

I need help deciding between the towo an I only have $30 to spend on black friday on a mouse and I need to decide which one is better? Just tell me your pros and cons of each.

I know the g602 is wireless and the g402 is wired and I've seen both of the LTT videos on them but the communities input would help. Thanks

I need help deciding between the towo an I only have $30 to spend on black friday on a mouse and I need to decide which one is better? Just tell me your pros and cons of each.

I know the g602 is wireless and the g402 is wired and I've seen both of the LTT videos on them but the communities input would help. Thanks

I have the g602 and i love it. I love the wireless capabilities and doesnt seem to cause issues with lag in game. It also has 4 more thumb buttons than the 402

That being said many people prefer the wired over wireless for gaming. Its personal preference.

Intel Core i7-6700k | 2 X Gigabyte 4GB GTX 970 Overclocked Edition | 16GB (4X4GB) DDR4 2133MHz Corsair Dominator Platinum | MasterCase Pro 5

ASUS Z170 Deluxe Motherboard | 256GB Samsung 840 Pro + Seagate 2TB Storage | Corsair Hydro H80i GT | Windows 10 Pro 64bit | Corsair HX850i

I have the g602 and i love it. I love the wireless capabilities and doesnt seem to cause issues with lag in game. It also has 4 more thumb buttons than the 402

That being said many people prefer the wired over wireless for gaming. Its personal preference

Ok cool thanks I just have one question does the mouse seem to fit well in your hands and if so what size are your hands(large or small)

thanks

Ok cool thanks I just have one question does the mouse seem to fit well in your hands and if so what size are your hands(large or small)

thanks

Based on gloves i purchase, i have a larger hand (long fingers.... ladies). It fits well and is VERY comfortable. I am used to holding small mice being an IT guy and having to deal with many peoples hand sizes, this is a perfect size for any hand personally.

Intel Core i7-6700k | 2 X Gigabyte 4GB GTX 970 Overclocked Edition | 16GB (4X4GB) DDR4 2133MHz Corsair Dominator Platinum | MasterCase Pro 5

ASUS Z170 Deluxe Motherboard | 256GB Samsung 840 Pro + Seagate 2TB Storage | Corsair Hydro H80i GT | Windows 10 Pro 64bit | Corsair HX850i

I have the g402, bought like 2 months ago and i'm really happy with it, feels really good in my big hands and it's very precise, no input lag at all noticed. Didn't try the 602 so i can't tell anything about that mouse, i prefer wired mouse but i'm sure the 602 it's a good one even if is wireless.