In HDMI (1) and Out HDMI (2)?

DatScreamer
Go to solution Solved by devenson2017,

no just get a splitter

Hello. I have a EVGA NVIDIA 950 SC. It supports 4 monitors but only has 1 HDMI, 1 DVI, 3 DisplayPort. My monitors all do not have display port. They have HDMI, DVI, VGA. I have triple monitors, and I would like to hook up my TV to my computer. My TV is upstairs, so I bought a 50 ft. HDMI cable. I was thinking that I have an LG Ultrawide. Would it be possible to have the image go through the HDMI 1 port to the monitor, display the image, then go out to the TV from HDMI 2 port on my monitor?

P.S latency does not matter, because I will use this to watch T.V shows and movies from my NAS.

P.P.S I know there are splitters that do this, and adapters that i can use. I would rather not make the treacherous journey to memory express to pick up an adapter with 5 feet of snow on the ground (Alberta...)

no just get a splitter

|My Rig| |Intel Core i5-6600K @ 4.70GHz| |GT 740| |16GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2133MHz| |240GB PNY SSD, 1TB WD Blue (RAID 0), 320GB Backup Drive| |Corsair 600C| |EVGA Supernove 850 G2| 

no just get a splitter

Ok! Too bad they are so expensive. Cheaper on Ebay/Amazon but shipping and don't want to wait a few months for it to come from china.

You can convert from dvi to HDMI and from display port to hdmi

Mem ex has some

And YOU HAVE NO CHOICE

Except having them deliver

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

You can convert from dvi to HDMI and from display port to hdmi

Mem ex has some

And YOU HAVE NO CHOICE

Except having them deliver

I have 2 DVI-HDMI, 1 HDMI-DisplayPort, 5 HDMI cables. If I buy another HDMI-DisplayPort cable I can use a HDMI piggyback adapter (Connects 2 HDMI cables together).

The only solution I can think of is some kind of internal capture cards. Video cards typically don't have inputs.

I have 2 DVI-HDMI, 1 HDMI-DisplayPort, 5 HDMI cables.

well you can use 2 monitors

HDMI cable into the HDMI port

HDMI into the dvi port with adapter

But no HDMI in without a capture card

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Hello. I have a EVGA NVIDIA 950 SC. It supports 4 monitors but only has 1 HDMI, 1 DVI, 3 DisplayPort. My monitors all do not have display port. They have HDMI, DVI, VGA. I have triple monitors, and I would like to hook up my TV to my computer. My TV is upstairs, so I bought a 50 ft. HDMI cable. I was thinking that I have an LG Ultrawide. Would it be possible to have the image go through the HDMI 1 port to the monitor, display the image, then go out to the TV from HDMI 2 port on my monitor?

P.S latency does not matter, because I will use this to watch T.V shows and movies from my NAS.

P.P.S I know there are splitters that do this, and adapters that i can use. I would rather not make the treacherous journey to memory express to pick up an adapter with 5 feet of snow on the ground (Alberta...)

The GTX 950 does support 4 simultaneous displays, so simply getting an adapter (DVI to HDMI for example) is the best choice. Getting a splitter would work, but would be more expensive, for little benefit.

And no, you definitely cannot use the 2nd HDMI port on your monitor as an output/passthru. It's an INPUT only port. It physically does not contain the correct hardware to output a video signal.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)