Just installed Itunes, I cant view anything. 75% of the screen is black

Profoundsoup
Go to solution Solved by teeejay,

It's alright! I am here to help!

It is just some bug, that will get fixed eventually, for now just do not maximize your iTunes. Play with the size of iTunes and find where it works.  :)

When resizing it, you'll see black screen going into regular screen, stop, and you've got partially working iTunes, Yay :D 

iTunes is built a lot like a web browser. Check if your GPU drivers are up to date.

Of course they are lol

Here is whats happening http://i.imgur.com/DHdYuta.jpg It does that whenever I try to view things under apps, tv and movies 

It looks like iTunes is "technically" open but not displaying correctly. Exit itunes from the bottom and see if it comes back!

Intel Core i7-6700k | 2 X Gigabyte 4GB GTX 970 Overclocked Edition | 16GB (4X4GB) DDR4 2133MHz Corsair Dominator Platinum | MasterCase Pro 5

ASUS Z170 Deluxe Motherboard | 256GB Samsung 840 Pro + Seagate 2TB Storage | Corsair Hydro H80i GT | Windows 10 Pro 64bit | Corsair HX850i

It is just some bug, that will get fixed eventually, for now just do not maximize your iTunes. Play with the size of iTunes and find where it works.  :)

When resizing it, you'll see black screen going into regular screen, stop, and you've got partially working iTunes, Yay :D 

G4MING RIG - CPU: i7 5930K  Cooling: Custom Loop  MOBO: Asus Rampage V Extreme  GPU: EVGA 980 Ti GTX Classified  RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4 16 GB  SSD: Samsung 840 Pro  PSU: be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 850W Platinum Certified  Sound: Asus Xonar Essence STX II  CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Primo  PERIPHERALS: Das Keyboard Ultimate 4, Logitech G502 Proteus Core, Sennheiser G4ME One, B&W MM-1, ROG SWIFT

Macbook Pro Retina 15" 2012CPU: i7 2,7 GHz  GPU: GT 650M,  RAM: 16GB,  SSD: 512GB

My man! Yeah that seems to fix it. Thats odd............they really should fix that :( THANKS THO!!