Well, no cure dafuq?

Moondrelor

Firm or medium is fine.  You can get them cheap, but I'd go to an actual store that stocks firm and medium ones and see what best supports your body as everyone is different.  I prefer firm myself.

I know for a fact I'm buying the 12" mattress lol. I have always had sleeping problems, I laid on someones memory foam topper and I knocked the fuck out in like 5 minutes. Hahaha.

Owch  :( I'm sorry that you got to go through this as well.. I will definitely give those things a try. Except the chiropractor thing. I don't think that would be good for me. Aha, but then again I can always ask them. Might depend on the severity. 

I hope it helps^^ 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I would think having to deal with scoliosis would be bad for you. You should go ask your doctor for help with the your current biological issue and they can try and find the root cause for it.

Brah, do you even Java?

I would think having to deal with scoliosis would be bad for you. You should go ask your doctor for help with the your current biological issue and they can try and find the root cause for it.

I barely have the money for doing the co-pay to go see a doctor. LOL. 

I barely have the money for doing the co-pay to go see a doctor. LOL. 

Wish I could help, but I don't have a job and I don't know you in real life.

Brah, do you even Java?

I had corrective back surgery in 2005 to correct scoliosis (2 titanium rods in my back). Best decision I ever could have made. Really don't have any chronic back pain nor has it limited me from doing any sort of physical activity (obviously a case by case basis). In fact not having the surgery would have led to limiting physical activity eventually. Even impact sports wouldn't really be a problem since the rods are fused with my spine. Only "side effect" is my very straight posture, but that's hardly a bad thing. I am fortunate enough to have good health insurance though, and I know that's not necessarily the case for everyone. Either way, it's an option that could be discussed with an orthopedic surgeon (a GP isn't necessarily going to be an expert on the subject).

In my earlier life I sustained damage to certain areas of my spine. Two constant remnants I am left with from that time are: recurring sciatic pain in one or the other side, both if I am really lucky and occipital neuralgia on both sides. Out of the two I would rather keep the sciatic issues if it meant an end to the occipital neuralgia... imagine the worst agony you have ever experienced and then triple it... and it won't even equate to a fraction of what that is like.

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

In my earlier life I sustained damage to certain areas of my spine. Two constant remnants I am left with from that time are: recurring sciatic pain in one or the other side, both if I am really lucky and occipital neuralgia on both sides. Out of the two I would rather keep the sciatic issues if it meant an end to the occipital neuralgia... imagine the worst agony you have ever experienced and then triple it... and it won't even equate to a fraction of what that is like.

Well, I was in an accident in December 2013, my left knee went out of socket inwards, and the had to cut my car door open to get me out, not only that, they couldn't put my knee in place at the scene, so they dragged me out of the car with no pain meds. Glass all in my body as they drag me across my seat and the metal frame of the door. I was screaming and crying in pain being drug out of that car. Idk if that equates to your pain, but I'm sorry you have to go through that. Just let me know if it's more or equal to what I just explained so I have some kind of an idea :x I like to know things.

Well, I was in an accident in December 2013, my left knee went out of socket inwards, and the had to cut my car door open to get me out, not only that, they couldn't put my knee in place at the scene, so they dragged me out of the car with no pain meds. Glass all in my body as they drag me across my seat and the metal frame of the door. I was screaming and crying in pain being drug out of that car. Idk if that equates to your pain, but I'm sorry you have to go through that. Just let me know if it's more or equal to what I just explained so I have some kind of an idea :x I like to know things.

When an episode occurs memories of what broken/displaced bones, ruptured cartilage and ripped flesh feel like are very much a paradise in contrast.

I also used to instruct martial arts earlier in life, my particular speciality was pain. I used to believe and teach that pain is something that is very much a relative concept to the individual. Certain levels and types of pain, especially those that manifest in physical destruction can be well handled and even ignored (or enjoyed) by certain individuals however others fail to cope so well but may do better against other less obvious types instead. In other words pain is completely subjective.

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

When an episode occurs memories of what broken/displaced bones, ruptured cartilage and ripped flesh feel like are very much a paradise in contrast.

I also used to instruct martial arts earlier in life, my particular speciality was pain. I used to believe and teach that pain is something that is very much a relative concept to the individual. Certain levels and types of pain, especially those that manifest in physical destruction can be well handled and even ignored (or enjoyed) by certain individuals however others fail to cope so well but may do better against other less obvious types instead. In other words pain is completely subjective.

Yeah, that's true "pain is completely subjective."

Some people feel no such thing as pain... I wish I could be that type of person, but then again it has it's down sides.

Born with scoliosis so I guess it's just something that slowly developed on me and just started experience this pain. Been a few weeks now.

I'm sorry but how the fuck does one naturally get born with scoliosis

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

I'm sorry but how the fuck does one naturally get born with scoliosis

It's quite uncommon, but it happens. Ask me how I know. :3 lol