Fallout 4 Bugs

Lavish

I noticed when I was in the vault, and I went to the terminal the game froze and I had to quit and re enter the game to start playing again. There have also been a few visual bugs like characters head movements being very choppy, to the point where they would be looking to the side and instantly look towards me. Can anyone explain this, has anyone else had this issue?

Intel i5 4690k | NZXT Kraken x61 | MSI z97 Gaming 5 | MSI GTX 970 EVGA Supernova G2 750 G-Skill Ripjaws 16GB 2133mhz [2x8] | Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB HDD Samsung 850 EVO Series 250GB SSD NZXT H440 [black and Red]

Saving for a Dream rig :)

I noticed when I was in the vault, and I went to the terminal the game froze and I had to quit and re enter the game to start playing again. There have also been a few visual bugs like characters head movements being very choppy, to the point where they would be looking to the side and instantly look towards me. Can anyone explain this, has anyone else had this issue?

I have heard a few people having the same issue, with the game freezing when entering the terminal in Vault 111.

There will be a lot of bugs (thankfully, I haven't found any, yet), after all it's a Bethesda game.

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

I have heard a few people having the same issue, with the game freezing when entering the terminal in Vault 111.

There will be a lot of bugs (thankfully, I haven't found any, yet), after all it's a Bethesda game.

Yea, Havnt had alot but these

Intel i5 4690k | NZXT Kraken x61 | MSI z97 Gaming 5 | MSI GTX 970 EVGA Supernova G2 750 G-Skill Ripjaws 16GB 2133mhz [2x8] | Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB HDD Samsung 850 EVO Series 250GB SSD NZXT H440 [black and Red]

Terminal Freeze is because of 144hz Displays and more than 100fps. Limit your Frames to 100 and the Terminal Problem is gone. I had the same Problem. Beside that i had no serious bugs in 115h gametime. Only 2 Crashes.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Here is a list of all the bugs I've observed in 90 hours of game play:

1. When bringing up the gun after using a crafting station, the arms and gun are sometimes invisible until you use a scope.
  2. Sometimes there is a long delay, feels like lag, when changing weapons after changing areas (after loading screen) after 6+ hours of non-restart gameplay

That's all of them.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Terminal Freeze is because of 144hz Displays and more than 100fps. Limit your Frames to 100 and the Terminal Problem is gone. I had the same Problem. Beside that i had no serious bugs in 115h gametime. Only 2 Crashes.

Nice, Glad im not the only one having this problem!

Here is a list of all the bugs I've observed in 90 hours of game play:

1. When bringing up the gun after using a crafting station, the arms and gun are sometimes invisible until you use a scope.
  2. Sometimes there is a long delay, feels like lag, when changing weapons after changing areas (after loading screen) after 6+ hours of non-restart gameplay

That's all of them.

Ill look out for those.

I have no audio over hdmi to a tv!!! but everything else works just fine

CPU: Intel i5 4690k @4.2ghz MOBO: Asus Maximus VI Hero-RAM:HyperX Fury 8gb PSU: Corsair CX750M-GPU: MSI 390x 8g HDD:WD Green 1TB KEYBOARD: Rosewill RGB8-MOUSE: Corsair Gaming RGB M65

Encountered some hoverbears along the eastern shore on the map.

46rVXMd.png

Completely inactive and they were still there when i visited another time 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"