Fallout 4...too many Power Armor suits

TristanK

Hi,

I have gathered 7 power armor suits(3 T-51 and 4 T-45) in Fallout 4 and about 25 fusion cores and I still havent even started on the main quest yet...havent visited the diamond city at all yet. What should I do  with all that power armor...Can I sell it somehow?. I really really do not need 7 of those suits lol :D

Specs: 

Spoiler

PC:CASE: FD Define r6 | CPU:Intel Core i7-8700k | MB: MSI z370 PC Pro RAM: 32GB Corsair vengance LPX 3000 GPU: Asus rx 6900xt Tuf STORAGE: nand 500GB Samsung 970Evo plus ; Game Storage: 2TB Samsung 860QVO Storage: 2 x WD Green 4TB | PSU: Corsair RM850x | CPUCooler: Noctua NH-D15   DISPLAY: LG 27GL850

Whatever do you mean, you hoard them ofcourse as you do in any Bethesda game :D

EDIT: you can sell the parts after transferring them off the frame, but they're worth jack shit

My Rig:

Model: P650RG | Brand: Clevo | CPU: 6700HQ | GPU: 980M | RAM: 16GB KINGSTON HYPER-X DDR4 | SSD: 2x 480GB Kingston KC300 | Screen: 3K Panasonic IPS LED 

Yeah, its a new form of hoarding.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

ROG X570-F Strix AMD R9 5900X | EK Elite 360 | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 64gb | Samsung 980 PRO 
ROG Strix XG349C Corsair 4000 | Bose C5 | ROG Swift PG279Q

Logitech G810 Orion Sennheiser HD 518 |  Logitech 502 Hero

Whatever do you mean, you hoard them ofcourse as you do in any Bethesda game :D

Hahaha...Well I did that but now they re getting in my way. I wanna sell them for big money and buy some new guns that right now i  dont have money for...So can I sell power armors to someone? Is that even possible?

Specs: 

Spoiler

PC:CASE: FD Define r6 | CPU:Intel Core i7-8700k | MB: MSI z370 PC Pro RAM: 32GB Corsair vengance LPX 3000 GPU: Asus rx 6900xt Tuf STORAGE: nand 500GB Samsung 970Evo plus ; Game Storage: 2TB Samsung 860QVO Storage: 2 x WD Green 4TB | PSU: Corsair RM850x | CPUCooler: Noctua NH-D15   DISPLAY: LG 27GL850

Hahaha...Well I did that but now they re getting in my way. I wanna sell them for big money and buy some new guns that right now i  dont have money for...So can I sell power armors to someone? Is that even possible?

Construct a building like an armory and put all the suits in there. It looks cool.

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

Construct a building like an armory and put all the suits in there. It looks cool.

Hmmm, I might just do that ...never thought of that ..tnx for the suggestion :)

Specs: 

Spoiler

Hmmm, I might just do that ...never thought of that ..tnx for the suggestion :)

Build an armory out of power armor to store your power armor. Post it to reddit with a yo dawg meme, guaranteed gilded ;)

My Rig:

Model: P650RG | Brand: Clevo | CPU: 6700HQ | GPU: 980M | RAM: 16GB KINGSTON HYPER-X DDR4 | SSD: 2x 480GB Kingston KC300 | Screen: 3K Panasonic IPS LED 

I gather them in Sanctuary. Citizens use them when get attacked.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Ya but if you do that they drain your power cores

The game supposedly has 51 Power Armors available in the world for you to grab/use/collect, and that is not including the Power Armor frames you can buy from vendors.

You can sell the armor, but not the frame itself unfortunately.

No they don't, but they do require a fusion core to be in the suit to be usable. So rack up some Fusion Cores with 1-2 power left and slap them in. The armor on the frames can still be damaged though, so you'll have to keep repairing them if your settlement gets attacked often.

Really?

I dont want some settler using my power armour, I will take the cores out immediately.

Not that I have a major problem with Raiders, I have turned the Sanctuary settlement into a fortress with about 25 Turrets and high walls

Really?

I dont want some settler using my power armour, I will take the cores out immediately.

Not that I have a major problem with Raiders, I have turned the Sanctuary settlement into a fortress with about 25 Turrets and high walls

Which turrets do you use...does it pay off to have anything more than a heavy machinegun turrets?

Specs: 

Spoiler

Which turrets do you use...does it pay off to have anything more than a heavy machinegun turrets?

I use the basic ones, I have three heavy turrets to supplement them but any raiders are killed as soon as they try and cross the river to the Sanctuary settlement.

The Abernathy Farm alone has 14 turrets accross my walls and spend most of their time killing bloat flies   

I dont use PAs myself and i have countless Cores. They leave the PAs after the Attack.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Hi,

I have gathered 7 power armor suits(3 T-51 and 4 T-45) in Fallout 4 and about 25 fusion cores and I still havent even started on the main quest yet...havent visited the diamond city at all yet. What should I do  with all that power armor...Can I sell it somehow?. I really really do not need 7 of those suits lol :D

Lmao I just don't know what I'm doing wrong on this game. I can't find any fusion cores. I'm many missions into the main story and done tons of side missions too. I'm like level 14 and have about 12 hours put in. Only found the one core that you get in the start of the game........................

Current PC build: [CPU: Intel i7 8700k] [GPU: GTX 1070 Asus ROG Strix] [Ram: Corsair LPX 32GB 3000MHz] [Mobo: Asus Prime Z370-A] [SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 500GB primary + Samsung 860 Evo 1TB secondary] [PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 750w 80plus] [Monitors: Dual Dell Ultrasharp U2718Qs, 4k IPS] [Case: Fractal Design R5]

I've got all mine lined up in a row at the castle, not on stands, with no fusion core inside ofc.  I learned my settlers like to move them where they please if i leave a core inside

MOBO- MSI z97 gaming 5  CPU- I5 4690k   GPU- G1 Gaming gtx970  RAM- 16gb Corsair Vegeance  PSU- Corsair RM650  COOLING- Corsair H110iGT 

STORAGE- AMD r7 120gb SSD / 500gb HDD  CASE- Phanteks Enthoo Luxe   Sound-  Logitech z506 / Corsair Void  Peripherals- G710, G502

Lmao I just don't know what I'm doing wrong on this game. I can't find any fusion cores. I'm many missions into the main story and done tons of side missions too. I'm like level 14 and have about 12 hours put in. Only found the one core that you get in the start of the game........................

Well doing missions isnt enough. I suggest you do this(though it is very time consuming): every building, every piece of road, every truck you see every cave you see...search every centimeter of it. I sometimes must return to sanctuary to unload junk from just 1 location 3 or more times. I do such detailed searches everywhere...I even pick up every bent tin can I can find xD. Also for fusion cores pay attention to these umm some sort of large engines  that can be found on some locations...they run on fusion cores and you go to them and take the fusion core out(you ll hear the noise of an engine...walk to the noise.....when you take the core out it stops running)

Specs: 

Spoiler

I've only used power armor once (taking the castle with the minutemen) but never again after that. I park them in Sanctuary. When I replay the game with ultimate difficulty/ survival mods, I'll probably use power armor more.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

they can even steal your power cores

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)