Is Windows 10 free?!?

No, you'll still need an activation key.

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

You need to register your machine first on their servers to get the free update. Meaning: Get a copy of windows 7 and then upgrade to windows 10 for free.

The Beast: CPU: i7 4790K GPU: EVGA 1080 SC Cooling: Dual NZXT Kraken x61 RAM: HyperX Fury 1866MHz Storage: SSD: 500GB Samsung EVO 840 + HDD: 1TB WD MOBO: Asus Z97 - a PSU: RM850x Case: H440 green-black Setup: Link PCPP: Link Evolution: Link 

Gear: PS4 with custom skin // Astro A50 Xbox edition to fit colour scheme // Oppo PM-3 Planar Magnetic Closed Back Headphones // OnePlus One 64GB sandstone

Other stuffs: Acer aspire 128GB SSD 10GB RAM // MacBook Pro 13" 500GB SSD 16GB RAM // A 2009 iMac 21"

It's free to upgrade from Windows 7 or Windows 8.1. If you don't have one of those already, you'll have to pay for it. 

It is free for a year(from the time of whatever date) to users who own a legit copy of W7 or W8/8.1. After that period, you will need to purchase it just like any other version of Windows.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

It is free for a year(from the time of whatever date) to users who own a legit copy of W7 or W8/8.1. After that period, you will need to purchase it just like any other version of Windows.

I believe you have until July 2016 to upgrade to Windows 10 for free (just checked: http://www.winbeta.org/news/free-windows-10-upgrade-offer-ends-july-29th-2016)

Yes, Windows 10 is free if you have a key for win 7, 8, and 8.1

Also, why upgrade?  There are no DX12 titles out and the benefits of Windows 10 include sending data to "Improve your service."
It's a good OS, but in my opinion, not worth the upgrade.

For the Best builds and Price lists here is a world where many points of the price have been predefined already for your convenience!

The Xeon E3 1231 V3 IS BETTER Than the Core i5 4690K and a Significantly better value for the non-overclockers or value shoppers.

The OS is like a kind food, Try it before saying if you like it or don't.

Nope sorry..... It's a free upgrade if you've got Windows 7/8/8.1 already installed to your PC and wish to upgrade.

If you just go straight to Windows 10, you still need to put product key.

Where I hang out: The Garage - Car Enthusiast Club

My cars: 2006 Mazda RX-8 (MT) | 2014 Mazda 6 (AT) | 2009 Honda Jazz (AT)

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold