Assassins Creed Syndicate Stuck on Logo

Worth
Go to solution Solved by Worth,

Is that the only game that does it?

What troubleshooting have you tried so far?

Does it happen in another Windows administrator user account?

I solved it. The Uplay classic: game was installed on E drive; had to move it to C for it to work.

Assassin's Creed Syndicate stuck on this thing when I attempt to launch it. Please help. I upgraded my graphics drivers too.

VojtzJB.png

System Specs - CPU: i7 4770K - RAM: 8GB(2x4GB) Vengeance Pro - Motherboard: Maximus VI Gene - Case: Modded PowerMac G5 - CPU Cooler: H100i - PSU: AX860i - SSD: Samsung 840 Series 120GB and Kingston V300 120GB - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - Graphics Card: 2x GTX 780 - Case Fans: SP120s and Spectre 140s - Headphones: HD700, Alpha Dog, SE215

Sony A7R w/ Zeiss 55mm F1.8

I solved it. The Uplay classic: game was installed on E drive; had to move it to C for it to work.

System Specs - CPU: i7 4770K - RAM: 8GB(2x4GB) Vengeance Pro - Motherboard: Maximus VI Gene - Case: Modded PowerMac G5 - CPU Cooler: H100i - PSU: AX860i - SSD: Samsung 840 Series 120GB and Kingston V300 120GB - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - Graphics Card: 2x GTX 780 - Case Fans: SP120s and Spectre 140s - Headphones: HD700, Alpha Dog, SE215

That's odd. I have Syndicate installed on a secondary drive, too. It doesn't have that issue. I don't think it was a uPlay root cause. I bet if you run a disk repair on that drive and defragment it (assuming it's a HDD) it will work.

That's odd. I have Syndicate installed on a secondary drive, too. It doesn't have that issue. I don't think it was a uPlay root cause. I bet if you run a disk repair on that drive and defragment it (assuming it's a HDD) it will work.

Is your uplay program installation on the secondary drive as well?