[Discussion] Phanteks Enthoo Luxe vs Enthoo Pro

I know this topic has been previously covered, but since I will be getting one of the two soon, I can't decide which one to go for. I'm leaning towards the luxe but the price of the pro keeps luring me away. It isn't helped by the fact that I'm really indecisive, just need some others opinions. Thanks :)

Δ Ambassador for the Illuminati Δ

Δ "Illuminati confirmed" - Nobody  Δ 

If you care at all about how your build looks the luxe wins hands down if your build isn't gonna be seen just get the pro coming from a luxe owner

Yeah, it's the aesthetics that make me want the luxe, and the external led lighting with option to add internal led lights which change colour with the external ones.

Phanteks Enthoo Luxe. It looks better compared to Pro.

Sorry for my low english, but I'm trying my best  ;)

| MOBO: Asus P8P67 Pro Rev 3.1 || CPU: Intel Core i7 2600K || COOLER: Thermaltake HR-02 Macho Rev. B || RAM: 2x Patriot Signature DDR3 4GB 1333MHz CL9 || GPU: Msi GeForce GTX 750 TI Oc || PSU: Ocz StealthXStream 2 600W || STORAGE: Segate Barracuda 1 TB || CASE: Corsair Carbide Series 300R | 

• 4 weeks later...

I would recommend enthoo luxe. I use to have it and i really love how it looks without the inner led too. With both led on i found it a little distracting but with only the side bar it looks sexy.

CPU:  i7 4770k @ overclocked to 4.4ghz             GPU: Intel HD4600                                                                SSD: Kingston V300 120GB (OS)                   Cooler:  Corsair H100i GTX
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolve (Black)                RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Dominator Platinium 2133mhz  HDD: 1TB Seagate                                            Mouse: Logitech G502
OS:     Windows 10                                                      PSU: Corsair RM850i 80+ Gold                                          Motherboard:  AsusZ97 Pro Gamer              Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r 3

The Evolv ATX. ;)

Thats a mid tower ;)