Cooler: Corsair hydro h110I GTX cost:124,90

Case: Corsair graphite 780T cost:199,90

Power suply: Corsair Hx850I 80+ Platinum cost:185,00

GPU: Msi r9 390 8gb gddr5 cost: 358,90 

Hard drive : Western digital 3tb green cost:101,89 

Memory: Corsair vengeance pro 1866mhz 16 gb :102,90

Total Cost: 1559,98 euro 

without gpu i can get a other gpu with a budget of 500,00 euro

i dont need a windows license i already own a license and i put my Windows on a SSD 

as of now 

my own personal pc has a buns of random shit on it 

Specs of my own personal rig 

Amd phenom II X4 955

Amd radeon hd6570 2GB 

Msi 880gm-e41 

and more random crap

i need a mic but for now its not important 

i have a headset

i am going to buy two of the BENQ 2755 HM 1920x1080 

but for now i have a 20 inch monitor so that not a problem

currently i am using a speedlink decus gaming mouse and a Logitech g910 Orion spark 

Why i want this gaming rig is because i want to play games record games and put them on youtube and edit them all so thats why i have made the specs for my pc because i think i need it atleast so yeah 

i dont have any circumstances but it atleast has to be under 1700 euro because of a budget gaming rig and i dont want to spend over 3000 euro for a gaming rig that will hapen in the furture :D

if you have any tips please put in down below this is my first gaming rig build so Yeah

Sincerly Gamer Mitchel

i5 4690K + R9 Fury

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

so this is going to be my new gaming rig specs:

Motherboard: Msi z97 gaming 5 cost:147,49

Processor: Intel core i7 4790K cost: 338,90

Cooler: Corsair hydro h110I GTX cost:124,90

Case: Corsair graphite 780T cost:199,90

Power suply: Corsair Hx850I cost:185,00

if you have any tips please put in down below this is my first gaming rig build so Yeah

Sincerly Gamer Mitchel

1. what country are you from?

2. will you be using this pc for editing and such too?

3. what resolution is your monitor?

so this is going to be my new gaming rig specs:

Motherboard: Msi z97 gaming 5 cost:147,49

Processor: Intel core i7 4790K cost: 338,90

Cooler: Corsair hydro h110I GTX cost:124,90

Case: Corsair graphite 780T cost:199,90

Power suply: Corsair Hx850I cost:185,00

Sincerly Gamer Mitchel

What do you do with this build? Scenario of use?

Also read my signature ;-) just a hint: it starts with a P and ends with artpicker.com

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                
Don't change a running system

Just for gaming?

Get an i5 4690k, and a 980Ti.

To solve the price difference, get a cheaper motherboard (Z97 PC Mate), no need for water cooling (H212 or a high end noctua), get a lower wattage PSU(700W is enoughunless you want to go SLI in the future).

Planning on trying StarCitizen (Highly recommended)? STAR-NR5P-CJFR is my referal link 

We don't have enoug information yet but still ... your build could look more like this: (note that this is my personal choice and to be tinkered with)

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  (€238.54 @ Amazon Deutschland)
CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 67.8 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing CPU Cooler  (€79.83 @ Mindfactory)
Motherboard: MSI Z97-G45 Gaming ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  (€140.38 @ Amazon Deutschland)
Memory: Kingston Beast 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  (€46.82 @ Amazon Deutschland)
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (€86.58 @ Mindfactory)
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (€51.57 @ Mindfactory)
Video Card: Zotac GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB AMP! Omega Edition Video Card  (€705.58 @ Mindfactory)
Case: Fractal Design Define R5 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case  (€107.74 @ Mindfactory)
Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  (€110.89 @ Amazon Deutschland)
Total: €1567.93
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-11-21 16:22 CET+0100

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                

The gaming pc is for editing and for gaming offcourse :D because i want to start a youtube channel 

I forgot one thing in the specs list there will be a 240 gb SSD from Kingston hyper x Savage 

but i dont want to be with my cousin which he made his own pc and just gave around 2000 euro out for just school while he never need uses it so yeah

Use of pc: Editing and gaming

Monitor : will be 2 benQ rl 2755 HM 1920x1080 

everything will be bought at www.azerty.com

The gaming pc is for editing and for gaming offcourse :D because i want to start a youtube channel 

I forgot one thing in the specs list there will be a 240 gb SSD from Kingston hyper x Savage 

but i dont want to be with my cousin which he made his own pc and just gave around 2000 euro out for just school while he never need uses it so yeah

Use of pc: Editing and gaming

Monitor : will be 2 benQ rl 2755 HM 1920x1080 

everything will be bought at www.azerty.com

You can save on the psu by going for the EVGA G2 850W.

https://azerty.nl/8-1073-682294/evga-supernova-850-g2-voedin.html

http://www.jonnyguru.com/modules.php?name=NDReviews&op=Story&reid=377

yeah i know but this is a 80+ Platinum edition

Can you please update your main post.

Do you need a windows licence? Peripherals? Headset? Mic? MONITOR?

We as of now have NO IDEA what you acctually need. I (and the rest probably too) would be very happy if you could package in one post what your circumstances are, what you have and what you need/want.

Thank you.

EDIT: like so:http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/

Oh and it says read before posting.

EDIT: No I don't mean to be rude. If I came across rude I want to apologise.

3.Use

I think this would work a charme.

The 980 is not overkill for 1080p. You will game in 1080p, right?

The 6 core i7 has enough power for games but where it would really shine is rendering. It would also not bottlneck you system in case you wanted to upgrade to SLI.

I left out storage because that is up to you.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K 3.3GHz 6-Core Processor  (€409.41 @ Mindfactory)
CPU Cooler: Enermax Liqmax II 240 96.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  (€74.81 @ Amazon Deutschland)
Motherboard: ASRock X99 Extreme4 ATX LGA2011-3 Motherboard  (€217.89 @ Amazon Deutschland)
Memory: Crucial 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-2133 Memory  (€51.21 @ Mindfactory)
Video Card: Gainward GeForce GTX 980 4GB Phantom Video Card  (€455.00 @ Amazon Deutschland)
Case: Fractal Design Define R5 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case  (€107.74 @ Mindfactory)
Power Supply: XFX TS 650W 80+ Gold Certified ATX Power Supply  (€81.54 @ Mindfactory)
Total: €1397.60
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-11-21 19:21 CET+0100

3.Use

yeah that could be is aswell but i could get a Amd Processor the FX8350 with 8-cores with a clock speed of 4,0 ghz 

and then spend a bit more on a GPU 

And i know i am spending alot of money on a case offcourse i could get a less expansive one ansd then spend more money on other stuff

But i dont know what to chose from a

intel core i7 4790K 4,0GHZ 4 cores 8 threads 

or amd FX8350  4,0GHZ 8cores 8threads 

I really dont know which one i could chose 

So i am really just walking to a wall everytime with picking components 

guys what do you think about this gaming setup ?

with these componets and give it a rating out of 10 and if its lower than 10 why did you choose to rate like 9/10 because ........ 

and maybe what to improve in the future ?

Sincerly Gamer Mitchel

yeah i know but this is a 80+ Platinum edition

Anything above Gold is a waste of cash, unless you can get it for the same price.

Anything above Gold is a waste of cash, unless you can get it for the same price.

i could get a corsair RM850X 80+Gold 

i could get a corsair RM850X 80+Gold 

That is a good psu.

yeah that could be is aswell but i could get a Amd Processor the FX8350 with 8-cores with a clock speed of 4,0 ghz

and then spend a bit more on a GPU

And i know i am spending alot of money on a case offcourse i could get a less expansive one ansd then spend more money on other stuff

But i dont know what to chose from a

intel core i7 4790K 4,0GHZ 4 cores 8 threads

or amd FX8350 4,0GHZ 8cores 8threads

I really dont know which one i could chose

So i am really just walking to a wall everytime with picking components

The 4790 Beats The 8350 by A LOT!

3.Use