I need help to pick tank that i want to research on War Thunder

JerkyMcDilerino

I need help to pick tank that i want to research on War Thunder. So the tank that i really interested are Soviet: IS-2, T54, IS-3, and America: M26E1, M46 tiger, and T28. Which tank should i pick to research? 

Tiger tank! Das es good ja?

Professional Girl

Tiger tank! Das es good ja?

It ineffective consider the 88mm are not doing any damage at all to Cold War tanks. 

Yib7VuS.png

It ineffective consider the 88mm are not doing any damage at all to Cold War tanks. 

Professional Girl

I need help to pick tank that i want to research on War Thunder. So the tank that i really interested are Soviet: IS-2, T54, IS-3, and America: M26E1, M46 tiger, and T28. Which tank should i pick to research? 

May i ask why you are playing War Thunder when World of Tanks and Armored Warfare are much better options?

CPU: AMD FX-6300     COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO    MOBO: ASUS M5A97 R2.0    RAM: Team Vulcan 8Gb (4Gb x 2) , G-Skill Sniper (4Gb x 2)    PSU: Rosewill HIVE-750w    GPU: ASUS HD 7790 2Gb OC    CASE: NZXT Phantom 410    STORAGE: WD Black 1Tb , Intel 530 120Gb     AUDIO: HyperX Cloud , Sennheiser HD 518 , Audio Technica ATH-M30 , Sennheiser MM30G , Yamaha RX-V361 , Pioneer SP-BS22     PHONE: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge     PERIPHERALS: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Classic , Logitech g502 ( Thanks Syntaxvgm <3 )

May i ask why you are playing War Thunder when World of Tanks and Armored Warfare are much better options?

WoT doesn't have good graphics and missing a lot of features that War Thunder have to offer. And about Armored Warfare, well never try it so i have no idea. 

WoT And Warthunder are too completely different games. AW is pretty much like WoT but with modern tanks and some special ability's like missles etc.

you can't compare them.

WoT doesn't have good graphics and missing a lot of features that War Thunder have to offer. And about Armored Warfare, well never try it so i have no idea. 

But...But...But Warthunder is such trash. Surely you can see that? Sure WOT and AW aren't perfect but at least they're trying. Me and a large group of my mate all love tanks whether modern or historical and of the 3, Warthunder is the mosh cringeworthy to play. Overpowered tanks, your entire crew gets injured from a shot, tanks you straight up cant see, boring maps, and a janky physics system. I wouldn't even bother with that game anymore m8 unless they fix a lot...which they haven't :(

CPU: AMD FX-6300     COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO    MOBO: ASUS M5A97 R2.0    RAM: Team Vulcan 8Gb (4Gb x 2) , G-Skill Sniper (4Gb x 2)    PSU: Rosewill HIVE-750w    GPU: ASUS HD 7790 2Gb OC    CASE: NZXT Phantom 410    STORAGE: WD Black 1Tb , Intel 530 120Gb     AUDIO: HyperX Cloud , Sennheiser HD 518 , Audio Technica ATH-M30 , Sennheiser MM30G , Yamaha RX-V361 , Pioneer SP-BS22     PHONE: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge     PERIPHERALS: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Classic , Logitech g502 ( Thanks Syntaxvgm <3 )