Good cheap 120mm intake/exhaust fans? (UK)

SuperShires
Go to solution Solved by Aniallation,

Ooo them Gelids look good for the price! them Fractal fans are a bit out the price range.

I have two of them in my PC and they perform very well. Move good air while staying real quiet, even at 100%.

Any recommendations for fans that dont break the bank to be used as intake and exhaust on an upcoming budget gaming rig? 

Thanks in advance!

fractal design, they are very quiet

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Not CM SickleFlow 120mm LED fans. They're cheap, and they don't look to bad, but they're a bit loud past 50%

i7 4790k | GTX 970 | 16GB

That's all you need to know. It's a beast.

fractal design, they are very quiet

Any particular model of fan?

GELID Silent 12 or Fractal Silent Series R2

Ooo them Gelids look good for the price! them Fractal fans are a bit out the price range.

What about Arctic F12s? anyone used them before?

Not CM SickleFlow 120mm LED fans. They're cheap, and they don't look to bad, but they're a bit loud past 50%

Il make sure I avoid them haha, I was going to reuse 2 of my SP120 LED fans but its too flashy for what im building.

I have two of them in my PC and they perform very well. Move good air while staying real quiet, even at 100%.

"Rawr XD"

I'll keep them on my wishlist, thanks :)