What languages do you speak?

SpenceKP

English, French, Scottish Gaelic (not fluent)

"Daddy's going on a dangerous mission to shoot his employees." -Linus Sebastian 2014 (src)

"I believe in French Fries. I believe in America. I believe in the Union." -Luke Lafreniere 2015 (src)

"I have pockets in all my shorts." -Luke Lafreniere 2015 (src)

ewnglish started to learn German

not very good at it

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.1 Corinthians 13:4

English (Barely), Spanish (Not Really), C#, Arduino, Python, and American

Genesis 2:1|CPU- FX8320E|GPU- Asus R7 250X 2gb|RAM- 16GB Team DDR3 1866mhz|MOBO- Asus Sabertooth 990FX|HDD- WD 1TB|SSD- SD 240GB|PSU- 620w|OS-Win764HP|

Laptops:|Dell Latitude E6320 - CPU: i5-2520M - RAM: 6GB - HDD: 500GB - OS: Win 7 64U|Dell Inspiron 1525 - CPU: Celeron 540 - RAM: 1GB - HDD: 80GB - OS Win 7 32HP|

Spanish and English, Native Spanish and English relatively proficient. If this was a resume I'd write it as "Able to maintain a business conversation" 

-------

Current Rig

-------

Spanish and English, native Spanish, my English comes from playing videogames and watching movies I didn't pay that much attention at School when it came to English class xD.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

german, english, low german and russian although i cant write in russian since i didnt go to school there and never learned it here. as far as learning goes let me tell you its frustating to most. especially writing can be confusing.

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

Natively I speak Finnish. I am also supposed to be able to speak Swedish natively, but I can't speak it in the slightest.

Have used English for around 9 years, I can use it without problems except when actually trying to speak it out loud (I have a retarded accent). But I have already started to forgot my native language because of using English so much. :lol:

Trying to learn Japanese at the moment. Can only understand some basic words, can read kana writing (but not write it by hand) and read just a few very basic kanji. Also have at least some interest towards learning German.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

French , English , Créole.

I wish i could oc my body, during winter overheating would be great.

Native Hebrew, pretty good in English and not so good in Arabic(currently learning English & Arabic)

fluent in english and french .

I also know some german and spanish .

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

Bulgarian, English and Russian.

C#, C++ and some PHP too

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

Fluent English & Arabic, can write both of them too. Thats as far as I'm interested.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it. :P

Dutch, Englisch and some German.

CPU: i5-3570K GPU: Sapphire R9 280X Vapor OC MOBO: Asus P8Z77-M RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 16GB. PSU: Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 7 rev 2 

SSD: 1x Kingston HyperX 3K SSD 120GB, 1x Crucial M4 128GB HDD: WD Caviar Black 1TB

I don't think that counts as a language  :lol:

it is actually a language buttt yeah  I see you point :P

English with 6 years of French class so pretty good there. Also, I can understand roughly 50% of Russian spoken, but can't speak, and I have picked up some Japanese from anime. 

Tip to those that are new on LTT forum- quote a post so that the person you are quoting gets a notification, otherwise they'll have no idea that you did. You can also use a tag such as @Ryoutarou97 (replace my username with anyone's. You should get a dropdown after you type the "@")to send a notification, but quoting is preferable.

Feel free to PM me about absolutely anything be it tech, math, literature, etc. I'll try my best to help. I'm currently looking for a cheap used build for around $25 to set up as a home server if anyone is selling.

If you are a native speaker please use proper English if you can. Punctuation, capitalization, and spelling are as important to making your message readable as proper night theme formatting is.

My build is fully operational, but won't be posted until after I get a GPU in it and the case arted up.

Mother language is Greek.I speak English more fluent that I do Greek.I also was forced to study,and still am,Ancient Greek,for 3 years.I know mediocre French and awfull German.

Shark Rampage V: AMD FX-4350 @ 4.5GHz(1.404 Volts) / Hyper 212 Evo / Gigabyte 750Ti (1405MHz Core,3200MHz Memory @ stock voltage) / Kington HyperX Fury 8 Gigs 1866MHz Dual channel / ASUS M5A97 R2.0 / WD Caviar Blue 1TB 7200 RPM / 850Evo 250GB / XFX TS 550w 80+ Bronze Sharkoon VG4-W

Mother language is Greek.I speak English more fluent that I do Greek

How's that even possible  :huh:

Arabic / English/Tiny bit of French and plan on learning Jap and German when i finish school

My PC

[ I5 4690k (no oc) - Gigabyte Z97 D3H - 8GB Ram - Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X ]

How's that even possible  :huh:

Mother is an English teacher.Started watching English cartoons and playing games when I was 7.Due to the fact I watched and played a lot I learned a lot of english through trial and error.After a few classes with my other,and a lot of internet skype talking,I can now use English more fluent that I can use Greek,mostly because Greek is  a huge language with dozens of ways to express diferent things.And dont get my started with Ancient Greek.

Shark Rampage V: AMD FX-4350 @ 4.5GHz(1.404 Volts) / Hyper 212 Evo / Gigabyte 750Ti (1405MHz Core,3200MHz Memory @ stock voltage) / Kington HyperX Fury 8 Gigs 1866MHz Dual channel / ASUS M5A97 R2.0 / WD Caviar Blue 1TB 7200 RPM / 850Evo 250GB / XFX TS 550w 80+ Bronze Sharkoon VG4-W