Weird Skyrim ENB Issue

Teqq

I dont know if anyone else is having this problem, but anytime i install a custom enb, I cant even load into the game, but if i just install ENBDev and nothing else, everything works fine. Anyone know of this problem and/or how to fix it?

You need to follow the installation instructions exactly or it won't work.

You need to follow the installation instructions exactly or it won't work.

I have multiple times and watched a detailed instilation video, still doesnt work

I have multiple times and watched a detailed instilation video, still doesnt work

Don't take this the wrong way, but either you're doing it wrong/missing something or something is up with your mod selection which should have been in the instructions as to what avoid with your installation, as some mods will clash and cause issues.

I've installed plenty of ENBs and mods on my Skyrim and when I noticed something not working, I had to sit down and read the instructions carefully. I ended up noticing that I should have installed <random mod> to make <other mod> work and get the correct ENB version for my ENB preset.

Don't take this the wrong way, but either you're doing it wrong/missing something or something is up with your mod selection which should have been in the instructions as to what avoid with your installation, as some mods will clash and cause issues.

I've installed plenty of ENBs and mods on my Skyrim and when I noticed something not working, I had to sit down and read the instructions carefully. I ended up noticing that I should have installed <random mod> to make <other mod> work and get the correct ENB version for my ENB preset.

No I understand to read between the lines, but its an ENB that ive installed before and ive installed it the exact same way. I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling skyrim

No I understand to read between the lines, but its an ENB that ive installed before and ive installed it the exact same way. I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling skyrim

I'm not sure then. Ha.

For some reason ENB Series .279 keeps saying I have 4 gigs of available;e video memory, when i only ave a 2 gig card...