How can i provide sound through 2 speakers and a headset at the same time?

TheMTN.MRVL

is there a way/device to provide my xbox and pc audio into my two speakers and headset simultaneously through 3.5mm connection? or is there a device that'll let me switch between the speaker/headset?

cause right now i have one speaker and headset providing sound from my PC, but i also want my headset to receive audio from my xbox one as well. so right now im just receiving audio from my xbox one through another set up speakers.

something affordable.

3.5mm audio splitter or 3.5mm audio switch

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Would something like this do the trick? @TheMTN.MRVL

no im actually using that right now for my pc to receive audio for my headset and speaker. but now im left with the audio from my xbox one to provide into my headset. i could make it to where i receive sound through my xbox onto my headset and speaker but then i won't hear sound from my PC. and i think the audio quality will drop even more if i attach another spiltter onto the current splitter.

is there a way/device to provide my xbox and pc audio into my two speakers and headset simultaneously through 3.5mm connection? or is there a device that'll let me switch between the speaker/headset?

cause right now i have one speaker and headset providing sound from my PC, but i also want my headset to receive audio from my xbox one as well. so right now im just receiving audio from my xbox one through another set up speakers.

something affordable.

you mean two 3.5mm jacks to one or the other way around

you mean two 3.5mm jacks to one or the other way around

yea if i could receive two different audios into my headset that'll be great. but i can only find the regular y splitter that just splits one audio into two different speakers/headset.