Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I would love to have the Zotac Magnus because sometimes when I just want to watch youtube or some other things I don't feel like turning on my computer and waiting for it to boot because my computer right now is not good. I also would love to have it because it is small to lug around so if I go to a hotel or a friend's house etc. I can just bring that instead of my not so good rig.

I am interested in it because my girlfriend want's to get into pc gaming but the games she likes to play would not require a full gaming desktop. This would be for her to get into gaming and wouldn't be fully overkill for her.

I want this for no other reason than the fact that this is so tiny
i mean an i5 and a GTX 960 in that small form factor. It should theoratically heat up like an oven, so i wanna see for myself, feel for myself, how this practically works.

I really don't like consoles as a general rule, and I don't have a shield or a desire to have my gaming rig in my living room.  I'd like to take this barebones and make a good machine for some couch coop action with my roommates and friends.  Plus not be restricted by the limitations of a console when I want to do anything else.

I want that zbox so bad, I wrote an essay. To save you the time, just read whats below

----------------------------

The zbox has amazing potential with high power in a tiny form factor like:

- A perfect candidate for creating a ghetto rigged aio gaming pc [What i would do with it]

- Low power usage

- Great for anyone with little to no space

- Silent

- No need to know how to pick parts for a balanced rig

- cool looks

- Opportunity for steam machine or HTPC for on the couch gaming

- The ultimate lan rig (aio?)

- 3 drives with raid 1 and 0

----------------------------

If you want to read the whole thing, go for it you cheeky skrub

Imagine this, you're at a friends house. Hes playing madden 2069 on his xbone. As you sit there silently, your pc-master-race-enhanced vision claws at your thoughts, "dam sun it looks like im watching a slideshow. 30fps, more like 30fpstupid." You yearn to look away, but with the nearest nvidia or intel product being at your house, you cope with the burning sensation that slowly eats at your occipital lobe.

You only wish you had the money for a gaming laptop but to no prevail. You think, what if there was an affordable, lightweight solution to my MasterPC4000 i could take anywhere? Well, look no further! (I guess you could figure out where i was going with this.)

The ZBOX Magnus has a lot going for it. Although the name is spooky close to a console we all know of, it can do a metric crap ton of stuff with so much possibility.

First off, remember the crate computer from a while back? Well that was around 1500 to 2000$, was heavy af, and used similar components to the zbox with higher power use. The zbox, on the other hand, might just be direct competiton. After 5 minitues with some vesa screws, zip ties and the monitor of your choice,  you can have a portable, low power, lightweight, silent, aio pc. Think about that. If you have limited space or a flimsy desk, this setup could be just what you need, with some beastly performance.

With this feature, lanning wont have to feel like you're packing for vacation, but will actually make you feel like you're on vacation while you watch your peasant friends try to desparately find the ethernet cable you hid in the Doritos bag.

That brings me into my other point. wireless ac. Need i say more?

Also, workstation use and light editing on the go could be a great point to make for the zbox. As long as you dont try to render 4k video, you are golden. Most video editors leverage graphics power heavily, so that desktop 960 will do pretty good.

However, no good would be without the bad. The zbox is barebones, so you will need to find some parts like a drive and ram. But, on the flip side, this means maximum potential! 2 1tb hard drives in raid 1 with a 500gb m.2 ssd? DAAAAAAAM! Ya theres raid support on this too.

In conclusion, the zbox has amazing potental that ticks every box a gamer would want. With the ability to mod into an aio solution, sip power at full load, and have massive expandability for ram up to 16gb and 3 drive slots, the zbox is everything an xbox or tiny pc could be. This machine is testimony that good things do come in small packages.

As someone who travels a lot, a traditional computer would just be extremely impractical. With the ZBOX, i'm able to plug it into a TV and have a powerful computer. Its a perfect mix between compact ability, portability and power.

i really hope i win this, it'll be extremely useful for me! love the show guys <3

Whats awesome about this rig is that the form factor is essential for clustered tables (like mine lol) .The specs looks phenomenal,which makes me think,how did you guys fit all that in there? :D

Can't believe I don't have an account here yet, but this little guy would make an awesome living room gaming rig. Super tiny and relatively powerful!

The  ZBOX MAGNUS  would be the PERFECT computer for me, the small form factor and the superb acoustics being the selling points for me. Besides... my old PC just kicked the bucket and I really really need a new one.

I've got a 2011 mac mini, and I love the formfactor. Unfortunately, they screwed up and made it into a lackluster machine by not including a dedicated gpu in further models. This one seems to be a worthy alternative.

I would like the zbox because i have never owned a console and what better way to stay in the master race but still play on your tv... its the best of both worlds in my opinion... so yeah thats why i would love the zbox.

I could use a second PC for my room that doesn't take up much space.

For one, the easy to customize it. I've never built an actual PC, so this looks like a great starter one. Not to mention it will save a lot of room, which is always a plus. Congrats to whoever wins it, and thanks for the opp. sir.

I would want this because my brother birthday is nov 28 and he is getting mad at his 2008 laptop and he does not have enough money for a new laptop. The reason he can't build a pc is because he doesn't have enough room for it as his laptop is down stairs on the kitchen table and this would be nice because it is small so he could use it and he would love it so much if this was a birthday present from me (im 13) 

The main reason why i would like the compact pc is because my dog rules the house and i live in the doghouse i can't fit a damn atx case in there HELP MEEEEE!!!!!!

"Every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another" Ernest Hemingway

I'm living in a pretty small room at the moment, a smaller gaming pc like this would be extremely useful in letting me play some really good games without taking up a ton of room.

I want it because of the small form factor, as well as they capability to outperform my current pc.

I want it because it would look nice sitting under my TV as a PC/media center. Thanks for the giveaway LTT/Zotac.

I Like cheesecake and i live you 8 people im the only one with a "working pc" a tiny one for my living room could make a big diffrence :D it like my cheese cake i like it but every one wants it so i buy another one for them

With a magnus at hand I can finally say "Yes" to the invites for the lan parties! Probably the coolest, tiniest and "Sexy" device I've seen in te last couple months....Kudos to Zotac for engineering something like the ZBOX

I would want it to use as a steam machine for my living room to play games with my friends.