Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

This computer would a huge FU to my friends aleinware alpha which is a huge massive pile of bile. :P

In the process of getting a new PC and winning most of what i'm after would be pretty sweet

this computer would be a fu to my friends alienware alpha.

I want it because I have not had much experience with tiny computers like this and I am very curious as to how it would perform, I am sick of having a huge pc in my living room so a nice little thing like this would be amazing if it can perform... could be interesting to say the least.

My PC is getting old while my wallet is getting small...

I've always had a sweet spot for small, yet powerful machines. It's also interesting because you can't really build something this small with off-the-shelf components.

even tho im 21, student and worker, i still participate to alot of lan parties every week, taking my 10 kg system without a car to 15 min walk destination. i could really use this mini computer! Good luck everyone.

A small fromfactor PC, that i can work with and then take it home for some simple gaming? Yes please!

This might be the best livingroom solution yet.  :)

The want is strong... Compact enough to sit on the table and not consume a lot of space, while being powerful enough to run a decent game or video editing program!

MAGNUS EN970 is a fine console sized PC that can easily fit in any living room :) without looking bizarre as a PCs in tower case does (if placed in living room).

It would be a PERFECT steam machine for my living room - replacing my aging (and big/ugly) full tower I have there now!

i really like zbox because i really small like ultimate safe space and my room very small and now i just have a laptop with low spec so that why i so like this giveway

Thx For doing this giveway

I love small stuff that actually can be powerfull as a Mid or Full Height Desktops around the market. It would be neat to have a small box that is actually a PC in my room.. And ofcourse.. it has A FREAKING  GTX 960 :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  

Would be nice to get the ZBOX so I can use it as a media pc!

Knasson

I want it because it's tiny too. No desktop will be small like this !