Windows 10 Threshold 2 Removes Some Desktop Programs During Install

I updated to the new build yesterday and I only had two issues.

1. Bitdefender IS 2015 was no longer working. Updated to 2016 and it's flawless.

2. CPU-Z and HWMonitor were removed. Reinstalled them both, no problems.

One thing I noticed with this update  is that it loads everything significantly faster especially games from my HDD(a very slow caviar green WD 500GB). I don't know if it is just the placebo effect or anything else. But I've seen a lot of users noticing speed bumps so it might be something.

How is Bitdefender 2016? Is it buggy and does it cause your computer and surfing slow down? Also, MS didn't remove my Qihoo 360 Total Security upon updating. 

Hmm, maybe they reset it depending on some other settings. Or maybe they are testing if they can get away with it by testing it on some people first. Seems like the thing Neo-Microsoft would do.

Did it change some other settings? If it reset other things as well then the update might have failed and silently gone into some repair mode. It seems like Microsoft are not to keen on actually telling users what is going on with their computers these days. Maybe they reset all your settings (for whatever reason) and didn't feel the need to inform you.

Read before you write... people are saying that they re-installed the programs with no issues.

Working does not mean no issues. maybe a certain function of those programs calls for a DLL that microsoft has updated, so that function call no longer executes, meaning a crash, or worse.

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Id like to point out I just had a BSOD  referencing cpuz. I don't remember it even running at the time.      Microsoft not as evil as people thought?

Id like to point out I just had a BSOD  referencing cpuz. I don't remember it even running at the time.      Microsoft not as evil as people thought?

Even if their intentions are 100% good the way they implemented it is awful. The users got no control and they do not provide us with any info regarding it.