Upcoming games that you are excited about

Hey guys, with a new console generation around the corner usually means we are going to get a ton of games that follow suit and from what I have seen in the recent game conferences there are quite a few games I really want to get my hands on. Star Citizen, Titanfall, Thief, Transistor, The Witcher 3, Strider, Dark Souls II, The Evil Within, Hotline Miami 2, Mad Max. What are some games you guys are looking forward to? Any hidden gems that deserve a look? Any bigger AAA games that stick out from the ocean of mediocrity?

Im excited for Battlefield 4 definitely :)

Processor- AMD Athlon X4 750K Trinity Quad-Core 3.4GHz. Motherboard- MSI Socket FM2 FM2-A75MA-E35. GPU- NVIDIA Geforce GTX 750 Ti SC 2GB GDDR5. RAM-  4GB Corsair Vengeance. Storage- 750GB Seagate Barracuda HDD. PSU- Corsair CX500. Case- Rosewill Line-M MiniATX.

Dell Inspiron N5110 intel i5

Titanfall, BF4 and GTA 5 are the main ones I'm stoked for. No doubt get an interest in the others and get them too :P

Main PC: i7 3770k @ 4.2Ghz Corsair H100i V2 | MSI GD65-Z77A | NZXT Tempest 410 Elite | MSI 1080Ti Gaming | Corsair Vengeance 4x4GB @ 1600Mhz | 2x Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | Seagate 2TB | Corsair RM650x

GTA 5, Watch Dogs, Battlefield 4, The Division, Assasins Creed 4 Black Flag, The Witcher 3, Titanfall, Destiny... in that order 

CPU:Intel Core i7-3770k@4.5Ghz |GPU: EVGA GTX 670 FTW B) Signature 2 |Motherboard: MSI Mpower Z77 Big Bang |RAM: 16GB G.skill Ripjaws X @ 1600 MHz |HDD: WD 2TB|Case: Corsair Obsidian 800DPSU: Corsair TX850|MouseLogitech G400 + Steelseries Qck Heavy |Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow |Monitor: X-Star DP2710 1440p :rolleyes: |Headies: CM Storm Sirus S 5.1 

GTA 5, BF4

ElderScrollsOnline

The-Elder-Scrolls-Online-1.jpg

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

Well I judging from the 4 of the posts above me , they don't even know they're in the PC gaming section of the forums . GTA V won't be released for the pc , maybe in like a year so keep waiting for it.

On topic: I'm waiting for Wildstar :)

Assassin's Creed IV, BF4, Watch Dogs, Witcher 3!

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

any game from valve on source 2 engine

Battlefield 4, The Division, Watch Dogs. In that order.

CPU: RYZEN 5 2600   Motherboard: MSI B450I GAMING PLUS AC   Memory: CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX 16GB 3200MHZ   Storage: TEAM GROUP MP33 1TB

GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 FTW   Case: COOLER MASTER NR200P   PSU: CORSAIR SF600   Mouse: G PRO WIRELESS   Keyboard: ANNE PRO 2

Saints Row 4, Elder Scrolls Online, Division (coming to PC !yay!), GTA V, Watch Dogs and Warface.

Well I judging from the 4 of the posts above me , they don't even know they're in the PC gaming section of the forums . GTA V won't be released for the pc , maybe in like a year so keep waiting for it.

On topic: I'm waiting for Wildstar :)

Yeah I have been following Wildstar too looks really great. Might be my replacement for WoW.

Dying light looks promising, its like mirrors edge with dead island

"Never invest money you're not willing to lose." -ImplyingImplicati0ns

Yeah I have been following Wildstar too looks really great. Might be my replacement for WoW.

Well If I understood correctly it's p2p with the possibility of buying game time for in-game gold , so I'm not sure if it's worth it or not. I like games with cash shop more .

Well If I understood correctly it's p2p with the possibility of buying game time for in-game gold , so I'm not sure if it's worth it or not. I like games with cash shop more .

Right I've seen a lot of people get upset that they are using a subscription model but really I don't find it that bad. When you buy it you get some game time for free so if you don't feel like spending that 15 bucks next month you can just buy some C.R.E.D.D. So for the people who really really don't want to spend 15 bucks they just invest it in game time. For those who are too busy to put X amount of hours in can just pay 15 bucks for guaranteed accessibility for a month and can still support the IP even if they don't have time to play it. Really from what I have seen with their dev speak vidoes showing off gameplay elements and they just released their CC video they have enough innovation there where I wouldn't mind supporting them with $15 bucks a month it honestly looks really really polished. Really though, different strokes for different blokes.

Saints Row 4, Fable remake, 3D mario game for Wii U, New Zelda game for Wii U.

GTA5 and BF4

THE PIT VIPER SPECS

4790k @ 4.7ghz  (EVGA CLC 360MM) | 32GB Patriot Viper Extreme @2133 mhz | Asus Z97-DELUXE Cooler Master H500M.| EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3

Assassin's Creed 4, Watch Dogs, The Division, Beyond: Two Souls (not PC, but a game nonetheless).

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2