Computer wont boot from ssd

Loxorz
Go to solution Solved by ttam,

Change bios boot settings to the SSD and see if it boots to Win otherwise Reinstall Windows on it.

So I bought a new ssd yesterday and installed windows and everything and the computer was running perfect and i rebooted the pc severals times so that all the windows updates where finished and so on, then I played a game of BF3 and then I went to bed. and now when i returned home from school the computer doesn't boot there's just a small white line blinking in the top left corner..... i tried plugging the ssd out and booting with my hdd so I could access the BIOS. And then i plugged in the ssd and the computer recognizes it and everything but it wont boot suddenly it just shows that white line and nothing happens.. please help me :)   

You have windows on your SSD, and a second HDD? Make sure your Bios knows which device to check for first. Updating your Bios could help too. Maybe updating the firmware on your SSD.

Case: NZXT H440 | CPU: i5 4670K @ 4.5 GHz | GPU: MSI 970, Kraken G10 | Mobo: ASRock Z97 Extreme3 | Cooler: H100i | PSU: Corsair AX750 w/ Sleeved Cables | Display: 3xBenQ RL2455M | Fans: 5xNoctua NF-F12, 1xBitFenix Spectre |

Change bios boot settings to the SSD and see if it boots to Win otherwise Reinstall Windows on it.

I reinstalled windows and now it works fine thx :)

I reinstalled windows and now it works fine thx :)

Sometimes weird things like to happen on what we assume to be perfectly fine. Good to see it worked & lets hope it doesn't go crazy again. I had a first gen ssd that liked to do that.

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide