Can this GPU fit?

Drkrinklez

'FrostNova' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/Samsterstorm/saved/WtBWGX :

CPU: Intel 4790k | MB: Asrock Z97 Extreme6 | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (+200, +250) | CASE: NZXT H440 (Black & Blue) | COOLER: Full EK 240mm CPU Loop | RAM: 16GB Hyper-X Fury (4x4GB @2133mhz) | STORAGE: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & Hyperx 120gb SSD | PSU: Corsair RM650 | SCREEN: Benq G2750 | LIGHTING: Deepcool RGB LED Kit | KEYBOARD: CM Devastator | MOUSE: Logitech G502 | HEADSET: Hyperx Clouds White 

Because they use Shadow play.

Thats not the case anymore I just like the way they look now lol and fallouot 4 runs better on nvidia

Theres no point in spending 200$ on a mobo...

I already have the mother board I got it about 2 years ago

That board should go for 70 tops

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Thats not the case anymore I just like the way they look now lol and fallouot 4 runs better on nvidia

Smart!!! Don't listen to them, go with Nvidia. They'll push "future proof memory " while a 970 beats a Fury in Fallout 4.

If anyone asks you never saw me.

Smart!!! Don't listen to them, go with Nvidia. They'll push "future proof memory " while a 970 beats a Fury in Fallout 4.

because nvidia has been able to work with the devs since this games inception. I garuntee that within a few days amd fps will skyrocket.

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Any GPU should fit any mobo it's whether it's compatible with case and whether it's impeding any HDD/SDD cages

Setup

CPU: i3 4160|Motherboard: MSI Z97 PC MATE|RAM: Kingston HyperX Blue 8GB(2x4GB)|GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 380 4GB|PSU: Seasonic M12II EVO 620W Modular|Storage: 1TB WD Blue|Case: NZXT S340 Black|PCIe devices: TP-Link WDN4800| Montior: ASUS VE247H| Others: PS3/PS4

because nvidia has been able to work with the devs since this games inception. I garuntee that within a few days amd fps will skyrocket.

Can I get the lotto numbers too? LoL No one would love that more than me but I'm not holding my breath. And shouldn't have to.

Can I get the lotto numbers too? LoL No one would love that more than me but I'm not holding my breath. And shouldn't have to.

according to the vid op posted you don't have to

this vid is one of the reasons why i am getting a 970 rather than a 960 or any other AMD cards

I don't follow? That video shows the 30fps difference between the 390 and 970 once you enter Lexington. The reason I can't play the game.

this vid is one of the reasons why i am getting a 970 rather than a 960 or any other AMD cards

which is fair since from what I can tell the 970 has more consistent fps

which is fair since from what I can tell the 970 has more consistent fps

finally someone who understands and doesnt shit on me for liking nvidia

finally someone who understands and doesnt shit on me for liking nvidia

The 300 series cards are the new cards to have, so everyone is on the hype train. Once all the people playing Fallout 4 run into the same issues and have to pull back to console graphics on a 300 dollar GPU. That trains going to derail.