Dual Montior setup ?

CamThaaMan

Am I able to do a dual monitor setup with an EVGA GTX 770 card running @ 720p or possibly 1080p ?

Am I able to do a dual monitor setup with an EVGA GTX 770 card running @ 720p or possibly 1080p ?

Yes you can but if your gaming and stuff and using a single monitor and have the other as monitoring temps or recording software that won't really have an affect on the side that your gaming on.

Sure, i do it with a 760 4gb card. 1080p would be no problem with a 4gb card and game surround, a 2gb card may stutter, may.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

Forgot to mention that my card is 2gb, and it is a sc version.

Just hook them up. Pretty sure your card could even handle 1440p.

you're joking right ? if thats true then idk what to even say

Just hook them up. Pretty sure your card could even handle 1440p.

It could but not very well

Id just stick with 1080p

My Rigs:

Gaming/CAD/Rendering Rig
Case:
 Corsair Air 240 , CPU: i7-4790K, Mobo: ASUS Gryphon Z97 mATX,  GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970, RAM: G.Skill Sniper 16GB, SSD: SAMSUNG 1TB 840 EVO, Cooling: Corsair H80i PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/f2TH99SFF HTPC
Case:
Silverstone ML06B, CPU: Pentium G3258, Mobo: Gigabyte GA-H97N-WiFi, RAM: G.Skill 4GB, SSD: Kingston SSDNow 120GB PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/JmZ8TW

Well, maybe you could have one of them be 1440p, but you'll get the best results just by sticking to 1080p.

Forgot to mention that my card is 2gb, and it is a sc version.

Well you wouldn't really want to play with a dual monitor setup since you would basically be looking at the border of a screen, a triple monitor is best for gaming setups but would require more GPU horsepower to drive it all.

Well you wouldn't really want to play with a dual monitor setup since you would basically be looking at the border of a screen, a triple monitor is best for gaming setups but would require more GPU horsepower to drive it all.

Yeah, I'm planning on getting a second monitor for my console, I just wanted to know if I could do a dual montior setup with the card if I decided to do more gaming on pc

Yeah, I'm planning on getting a second monitor for my console, I just wanted to know if I could do a dual montior setup with the card if I decided to do more gaming on pc

For sure you can use two monitors for even productivity or doing things online it's nice to have two fullsized screens to work on stuff. all your would require is to hookup the second monitor to an available port on the card.