LOL! Look what I found!

Assassin

LOL the file Extention made me lauch. it says ...main.ass lol! Couldn't ubisoft find something else for a file extenction?

post-18995-0-72165400-1377057303.png

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

This reminds me of...

"Halo 2 for Windows Vista[18] was originally scheduled for release on May 8, 2007, but the release was pushed back to May 31 on the discovery of partial nudity in the game's map editor - a photograph of a man mooning the camera was presented as part of the ".ass" error message.[36] Microsoft offered patches to remove the nude content and revised the box ratings.[37]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halo_2

This reminds me of...

"Halo 2 for Windows Vista[18] was originally scheduled for release on May 8, 2007, but the release was pushed back to May 31 on the discovery of partial nudity in the game's map editor - a photograph of a man mooning the camera was presented as part of the ".ass" error message.[36] Microsoft offered patches to remove the nude content and revised the box ratings.[37]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halo_2

You mean this LOL!

post-18995-0-42043700-1377057922.png

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

6 letters out of 8 is 3 quarters :)

lol right you are! my mind works in sylables i guess :P

lol right you are! my mind works in sylables i guess :P

lmao xD