Hi, my name is Matt!

Mataxa

Hi everyone, somewhere I save that this is the right place to say hello to new members. Hi, again, you should know my name already, because I've mentioned it in the title. So... I'm new to this forum and but not new to linustechtips as a educational comedy channel in tech. (Did I say that right?? :D) So I was watching videos of Linus and other team members for a quite a while now and one day I decided to join the community that is this forum! What are my plans here? you might ask... Well I'm planning to take over this forum, not that big of a deal. But get ready to see me in all corners of this forum. So yeah good luck to me and you people who are reading this. Because I don't know what really, we will see.

_MaTT

_MaTT

that just reminded me of this

Welcome Mr.Matt, we hope to see you around c:

Hi Matt! Welcome to the official Linus Tech Tips forums. We here at the LTT Forums sincerely hope you enjoy your stay. If you do in fact manage to secure a takeover of the forums, be sure to give me a job as the Official Greeter!

I'm a fucking AMD kawaii weeaboo desu I have seen the light

i5 6600k EVGA 980 FTW Z170A PC Mate 1TB WD Blue240GB SSD Plus NZXT S340 | EVGA 600b  | Dedotated 8GB

Protip: to prevent fanboy wars, don't create a topic involving AMD vs Nvidia or Intel vs AMD. Welcome to the forum dude.

Protip: to prevent fanboy wars, don't create a topic involving AMD vs Nvidia or Intel vs AMD. Welcome to the forum dude.

#AMDMasterRace

I'm a fucking AMD kawaii weeaboo desu I have seen the light

i5 6600k EVGA 980 FTW Z170A PC Mate 1TB WD Blue240GB SSD Plus NZXT S340 | EVGA 600b  | Dedotated 8GB

#AMDMasterRace

YES MY BROTHER!! 

Hi Matt! Welcome to the official Linus Tech Tips forums. We here at the LTT Forums sincerely hope you enjoy your stay. If you do in fact manage to secure a takeover of the forums, be sure to give me a job as the Official Greeter!

Oh, you bet I will!

And others, THANK YOU for such a warm welcome!

_MaTT

*Gives OP a big fox loli hug* HI OP!!! (\ >▼<)/ I'm KemoKa, the Internet Fox Loli of the forums! I'm a fox loli while I'm on the internet. IRL, I'm... doesn't matter!

Follow your topics,

don't start flame wars,

500 posts in, you'll be able to edit your member title.

Read the CoC. Don't worry, it's not chiding, we ain't hitler here. It's just basic stuff. as long as you're not too much of a jerk/troll/shitposter, you'll be grand! We're a fun, relaxed and groovy crowd here!

Welcome to the forums!

that just reminded me of this

Welcome Mr.Matt, we hope to see you around c:

but-why.gif

_MaTT

can i make one involving Intel vs Nvidia?

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

Just keep these rules in mind, and you should be able to survive:

Rule number 1: if someone wants to use a CX psu, no matter what they are going to use the PC for send them a link to this video.

Rule number 2: call Windows 10 for MSX.

Rule number 3: NEVER say anything nice about pre-builts.

"Never quote yourself"

-I need a better name

Just keep these rules in mind, and you should be able to survive:

Rule number 1: if someone wants to use a CX psu, no matter what they are going to use the PC for send them a link to this video.

Rule number 2: call Windows 10 for MSX.

Rule number 3: NEVER say anything nice about pre-builts.

Well, you really seem to represent your title. ;)

_MaTT

*Gives OP a big fox loli hug* HI OP!!! (\ >▼<)/ I'm KemoKa, the Internet Fox Loli of the forums! I'm a fox loli while I'm on the internet. IRL, I'm... doesn't matter!

Follow your topics,

don't start flame wars,

500 posts in, you'll be able to edit your member title.

Read the CoC. Don't worry, it's not chiding, we ain't hitler here. It's just basic stuff. as long as you're not too much of a jerk/troll/shitposter, you'll be grand! We're a fun, relaxed and groovy crowd here!

Welcome to the forums!

No offense KemoKa, but you remind me of my recent adventures in the deep web... I have no idea why am I sharing this with everyone. But sometimes my heart tells me to do it and I do it!

Sorry for double post I'll try my best to make sure that won't happen again.

_MaTT