Burnout Paradise, Humble Bundle

littlewicky

So like everyone else I got the Humble Bundle. But when I tried Burnout Paradise the DLC wouldn't show up. Is anyone else having this problem? I tried it on Steam and Origin, both didn't work. It is saying that is cannot connect to sever, that I am too young. I can play the game but none of the DLC is working. So basically it is not the Ultimate Box, just the base game :(.

So like everyone else I got the Humble Bundle. But when I tried Burnout Paradise the DLC wouldn't show up. Is anyone else having this problem? I tried it on Steam and Origin, both didn't work. It is saying that is cannot connect to sever, that I am too young. I can play the game but none of the DLC is working. So basically it is not the Ultimate Box, just the base game :(.

The Ultimate Box is Burnout Paradise + the useless Party DLC

It is the ultimate box. remember the ultimate box does not come with all the DLC like many people believe.

i was hoping for it to have big surf island, legendary cars, toy cars, cops and robbers... shame it only has party dlc :(

CPU: i5 3570K; Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V; RAM: Corsair Vengeance (2x4GB); GPU: MSI R7850 Twin Frozr; Case: Thermaltake Commander MS-I Snow Edition; Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue (500GB); PSU: Thermaltake Modular PSU 750 Watts

i was hoping for it to have big surf island, legendary cars, toy cars, cops and robbers... shame it only has party dlc :(

Big Surf Island isn't even on PC

Ok, so I'm gonna make a short and simple to-do list for you:

-First, you're going to download these two files:
http://www.mediafire.com/?jy8eqmheopefuci (a save game with 0% of game completion, and all DLC cars unlocked)
"yadi.sk/d/ihHzG5JD3pWka" copy this adress and paste it in your average internet browser, without the spaces of course. (it is a patch that will make the needed modifications so that you can play with the DLC cars)
-Secondly, you will unzip the patch in your game install directory, but only use the two folders in the zip file, the other files aren't needed. Then you will paste the save game that you downloaded in your Burnout Paradise save game folder ("C:\Users\USER NAME\AppData\Local\Criterion Games\Burnout Paradise\Save" on WIN7).

That's all about it, just run the game. And right in the main menu you'll note that the "Legendary Cars" option is no longer used, because the DLC cars has been moved to the "Paradise Cars" list. So when you start to play, you won't see the opening video that usualy plays when you start a new game, it will skip to the car selection. And if everything goes well, you'll see the legendary cars and the others in the normal cars list.
I know that it wasn't so short as I expected, but I hope this makes things easier for you and for anyone having trouble, and if you get any error or question, please reply here, and I will try to help. But make sure to reply even if everything goes fine, to show to others that this idea is working.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/24740/discussions/0/828939164169921068/'>Source - Comment #12

I know this works since I have already done it and have tried a few of the Toy Cars out.

MOBO - Asus Sabertooth 990FX R2.0   CPU - AMD Phenom II X6 1055T @ 3.5GHz - Corsair H80i   RAM - 2x Corsair Vengence 4GB DDR3 @ 1666 MHz   

GPU - SAPPHIRE 100362-3L Radeon R9 290 4GB Tri-X OC  Sound - ASUS Xonar DSX  PSU - Thermaltake SMART M Series SP-850M 850W

Big Surf Island isn't even on PC

ya... I already finished the game 100% with big surf island dlc on my ps3

I was hoping i'd get to play the other modes on my pc

CPU: i5 3570K; Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V; RAM: Corsair Vengeance (2x4GB); GPU: MSI R7850 Twin Frozr; Case: Thermaltake Commander MS-I Snow Edition; Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue (500GB); PSU: Thermaltake Modular PSU 750 Watts

I think that this breaks the COC

well its on steam's website and they havnt removed it lol

i dont beleive its considered warez

you are just unlocking all the stages that are already there

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

well its on steam's website and they havnt removed it lol

i dont beleive its considered warez

you are just unlocking all the stages that are already there

It's unlocking DLC that you don't own

It's unlocking DLC that you don't own

You just can't purchase them anymore so there is no way to unlock them.

if that thread is still on steam then u have nothing to worry about

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Just wondering is it possible to sync it with an xbox account? I also got the humble bundle.

Desk: monitors 3x Asus VE248h(eyefinity), Keyboard Cm Strom Trigger(mx red), Mouse Corsair m65, Headset Audio Technica ATH-M50

Black Friday 2013 Build: i7 4770k, Gigabyte Z87X UD5H, 16gb Corsair, Msi R9 290, Corsair Axi 760, Corsair 750D, 2x intel 530 240gb ssd, 2x Seagate 400gb

Older Machine amd x640, msi 760g mobo, 8gb gskillz, Sapphire 6870, Corsair hx650, Cooler master haf 922, ocz agility 3 120gb ssd || HTPC: i7 3770k, shuttle xpc z77, 16gb gskillz, Asus GTX 650 ti, intel 120gb msata ssd

yes but there are others that are still locked from what i understand

Yeah you can only buy it if you have a US account or UK account on another site and I think it's Origin only

The Ultimate Box is Burnout Paradise + the useless Party DLC

You would think when it says "Ultimate" you are getting all of the DLC. If they would have released a pack with all of the DLC what can they can call it.