Windows 10 Code

mattonfire

I used my key for windows 8.1 then upgraded to windows 10, I got a virus so I reset my pc and it said to input the code now it says. This key has a error, it has either been claimed or you're using the wrong version please contact support. Support say that there is a error and I have to pay 98 for premium support! Wtf...

I used my key for windows 8.1 then upgraded to windows 10, I got a virus so I reset my pc and it said to input the code now it says. This key has a error, it has either been claimed or you're using the wrong version please contact support. Support say that there is a error and I have to pay 98 for premium support! Wtf...

Follow your own topics, too.

If you are trying to install Windows 10 by typing in your Win 8 key when it asks, don't bother.  I have heard that it has been changed and this now works, but either way, you don't need to.  Just hit "skip" both times it asks and it will activate automatically once it is installed, since it will detect you've already had Win 10 on that machine.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

fresh install windows 10 problem solves, your key is linked to your motherboards MAC code you're fine.

Current Build : 

CASE: Fractal Design R4 w/Window CPU: Intel 4930K,  RAM: 16GB Ripjaws Z 2133Mhz  Cooling: H100i  MotherBoard: Asus P9x79 Pro , PSU: CS750M   Storage: 2x Samsung 840 Pro 256Gb , 1Tb Seagate Barracuda, 500GB WD Black,  Graphics: Gigabyte GTX 780 Windforce 3GB,  Monitors: AOC G2460PG ( G sync monitor), Edge10 24" 1080p , 24" 1680*1020p monitor ( LCD)  Microphone: Blue Yeti  Keyboard: Cougar 700k  Phone: Samsung Note 3  Headphones: Sennheiser HD598

Laptop:

CPU: 
4710MQ  Ram: 8GB 1600MHz Storage:120Gb 840 Evo + 1Tb 5400Rpm HDD  Graphics: GTX 850M 2GB   Screen: 1080p IPS  

fresh install windows 10 problem solves, your key is linked to your motherboards MAC code you're fine.

I have done that that is what caused it to now list the key as incorrect! The key is no longer valid now for some really odd reason. I checked with support and they could find no details on the key, it doesn't say incorrect key on the page but it does say there is a listed erorr, and support have no idea... they don't even believe I got windows legit! I mean I am wondering if I should just boot OSX Mavrics on my PC that is how annoyed at Microsoft I am!

That's bull, there is no way you are talking to real support from Microsoft. It's probably that virus, I'm 98.9% sure.

Microsoft doesn't charge for 'Premium Support'. What a load of crap.

That is the screenshot, and it was windows support I am sure because I loaded it off my computer without going on the internet.

http://i.imgur.com/qNsfLSx.jpg

That is the screenshot, and it was windows support I am sure because I loaded it off my computer without going on the internet.

http://i.imgur.com/qNsfLSx.jpg

Any service that includes online (like not a physical PC repair shop) Virus Removal, it is a scam. Chances are, you already have a virus on your computer if you start seeing stuff like that. Back up your documents onto a USB Flash Drive and do a fresh install of Windows. Microsoft will not offer to remove viruses online for a fee. Their anti-virus utility is included with Windows and is called Windows Defender. 

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

Any service that includes online (like not a physical PC repair shop) Virus Removal, it is a scam. Chances are, you already have a virus on your computer if you start seeing stuff like that. Back up your documents onto a USB Flash Drive and do a fresh install of Windows. Microsoft will not offer to remove viruses online for a fee. Their anti-virus utility is included with Windows and is called Windows Defender. 

I'll try another fresh install... blimeh this has been a pain.

1. link the site

2. most likely a scam

If death has no cost, life has no worth

The dead are gone, the living are hungry

Life is not about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself.