Radiator fan help

Hello all. So my computer died and its time to rebuild. The case is a Fractal Design Define S. I'm going to watercool it, first time doing so. I'm looking at a Corsair H60.

My question would be fan placement for the radiator. I'm not sure if I should set up for intake or exhaust. The case has 1 fan for front and 1 for back, plus the radiator fan. What should be the placement of these?

What would you be cooling? Because if your gonna want better cooling, then its better in a few cases to do a tower cooler :3 See if you can fit a 240mm radiator and you can use it as intake, thats fine.

Moist

It can have a 360mm radiator on the front or a 420mm on top. Is that what you mean? I'm was going to start out just cooling the CPU and then later cool the GPU once I upgrade my graphics card.

It can have a 360mm radiator on the front or a 420mm on top. Is that what you mean? I'm was going to start out just cooling the CPU and then later cool the GPU once I upgrade my graphics card.

Definitely go 240+.  2x fan radiators instead of single all the way, sounds like you've got the room for it.. if you're not cramped, don't get a single fan radiator. 

i7 6700k // H110i GTX, 4xNoctua 140mm Industrial 3k // Asus Z170 Pro Gaming // 8GB 2400mhz // MSI GTX 970 // Enthoo Pro M

Like previous people have already stated, if you are going to liquid cool, don't get a single 120mm AIO. For the money, you are better off with a larger tower air cooler. Go with a 240mm AIO such as the Corsair H100i or CoolerMaster Nepton 240M. Or if you want some expandability to maybe cool a graphics card in the future, a Swiftech H220x or EKWB Predator 240 would be good.

MY BUILD LOG

Instagram: @enz0man